Passage Trailer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Passage Trailer

I just saw The Passage trailer. It looked interesting, I think I'm glad they went the series route. I couldn't help watching and thinking, He's Dead, She's Dead, oh, yeah their dead too LOL!!

I went and checked it out after reading your post. I agree that it looks interesting, and I look forward to watching it. Plenty of room to expand the series if it goes well. Given that there were none of the "future" scenes/characters in the trailer, do you think series one will be about the "now" part of the book? Or perhaps they haven't shot the later episodes which might deal wtih the future story arc.

Comment

Curious as to how this will play out as well. I HOPE that the network is playing the marketing right and setting up the viewers and not discarding a lot. I’d have more confidence if this was not a network show, but both Hannibal and the first season of The Exorcist exceeded my expectations so I shall hold out hope.

Comment

Originally posted by HumphreyBear View Post
        I went and checked it out after reading your post. I agree that it looks interesting, and I look forward to watching it. Plenty of room to expand the series if it goes well. Given that there were none of the "future" scenes/characters in the trailer, do you think series one will be about the "now" part of the book? Or perhaps they haven't shot the later episodes which might deal wtih the future story arc.
        Well it is a small sample size, so fingers crossed!!

Comment

Working...
        X