Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 44

Thread: Brian James Freeman's Patreon

  1. #21
    Senior Member Inmate
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Saginaw, Michigan
    Posts
    497
    Rep Power
    9
    Number 27 has safely arrived! Looks real nice.

  2. #22
    Senior Member Starting to Drool Incessantly Brian861's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Wichita, KS
    Posts
    2,563
    Rep Power
    52
    Received mine yesterday.

  3. #23
    Administrator Ok, I really can't come up with anymore of these stupid things... Brian James Freeman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    1,002,620
    Rep Power
    2014
    I had our custom hand-binder take 10 hardcovers of my Patreon Stories: Volume One and rebind them with real leather, imported hand-marbled endpapers, etc, for my top level supporters, and I'm extremely pleased with the results! I took some quick photos tonight, which are probably too large, but I'm tired and Dan can tell at me or fix them tomorrow.





    Brian James Freeman
    brianfreeman@cemeterydance.com

    Cemetery Dance Publications: http://www.cemeterydance.com
    Lonely Road Books: http://www.lonelyroadbooks.com
    LetterPress Publications: http://www.LetterPressPublications.com
    My Writing: http://www.BrianJamesFreeman.com

  4. #24
    Senior Member 1st Electroshock Session Sock Monkey's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    California
    Posts
    2,216
    Rep Power
    14
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian James Freeman View Post
    I had our custom hand-binder take 10 hardcovers of my Patreon Stories: Volume One and rebind them with real leather, imported hand-marbled endpapers, etc, for my top level supporters, and I'm extremely pleased with the results! I took some quick photos tonight, which are probably too large, but I'm tired and Dan can tell at me or fix them tomorrow.





    Dear lord. So how does one go about procuring one of those?

    Nevermind, I reread the post and got my answer. Makes me wish I was one of those Top Level Supporters! That book looks gorgeous.
    Last edited by Sock Monkey; 03-21-2019 at 04:34 AM.

  5. #25
    Senior Member Starting to Drool Incessantly Brian861's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Wichita, KS
    Posts
    2,563
    Rep Power
    52
    Love the interiors and endpapers! Looking forward to receiving it!

  6. #26
    Senior Member 1st Electroshock Session bsaenz24's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Right Behind You
    Posts
    2,382
    Rep Power
    15
    That is a gorgeous production!!

  7. #27
    Senior Member Inmate
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Saginaw, Michigan
    Posts
    497
    Rep Power
    9
    Letter G of Patreon Stories Vol 1 has safely arrived! It looks really nice! Looking forward to seeing Vol 2!

  8. #28
    Administrator Ok, I really can't come up with anymore of these stupid things... Brian James Freeman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    1,002,620
    Rep Power
    2014
    Quote Originally Posted by saginawhorror View Post
    Letter G of Patreon Stories Vol 1 has safely arrived! It looks really nice! Looking forward to seeing Vol 2!
    I'm glad it arrived safely! The Lettered Edition of Volume 2 should have a much quicker turnaround time, too, now that I've figured out what I'm doing for the edition!

    Brian
    Brian James Freeman
    brianfreeman@cemeterydance.com

    Cemetery Dance Publications: http://www.cemeterydance.com
    Lonely Road Books: http://www.lonelyroadbooks.com
    LetterPress Publications: http://www.LetterPressPublications.com
    My Writing: http://www.BrianJamesFreeman.com

  9. #29
    Senior Member Starting to Drool Incessantly Brian861's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Wichita, KS
    Posts
    2,563
    Rep Power
    52
    Quote Originally Posted by saginawhorror View Post
    Letter G of Patreon Stories Vol 1 has safely arrived! It looks really nice! Looking forward to seeing Vol 2!
    Congrats! I didn't realize Brian had enough people at that level or above to reach G. That's a great thing though. I received mine yesterday but have yet to open it. Looking forward to see what letter I scored!

  10. #30
    Junior Member Lurker
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    2
    Rep Power
    0
    Letter C Arrived Safe and in prefect Condition! I really was Blown away! From the Thank you Card, The note explaining the Edition, TrayCase,And the Book it's self! Wasn't expecting that!! Really Beautiful Edition! KickAss Job Brain! Cannot wait to see what the Future holds for the Lettered Editions!

  11. #31
    Administrator Ok, I really can't come up with anymore of these stupid things... Brian James Freeman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    1,002,620
    Rep Power
    2014
    Quote Originally Posted by TheGoon56 View Post
    Letter C Arrived Safe and in prefect Condition! I really was Blown away! From the Thank you Card, The note explaining the Edition, TrayCase,And the Book it's self! Wasn't expecting that!! Really Beautiful Edition! KickAss Job Brain! Cannot wait to see what the Future holds for the Lettered Editions!
    Thanks so much! This was kind of a test run for future Patreon Lettered Editions AND a pretty big surprise I have in the works... watch for a supporters-only update on Patreon really soon about that secret news!

    Brian
    Brian James Freeman
    brianfreeman@cemeterydance.com

    Cemetery Dance Publications: http://www.cemeterydance.com
    Lonely Road Books: http://www.lonelyroadbooks.com
    LetterPress Publications: http://www.LetterPressPublications.com
    My Writing: http://www.BrianJamesFreeman.com

  12. #32
    Administrator Ok, I really can't come up with anymore of these stupid things... Brian James Freeman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    1,002,620
    Rep Power
    2014
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    Congrats! I didn't realize Brian had enough people at that level or above to reach G. That's a great thing though. I received mine yesterday but have yet to open it. Looking forward to see what letter I scored!
    Some of the letters are comps to friends and family who have supported me in other important ways. There are no "PCs" for this edition. It's either a letter or it doesn't exist. I figured for so few copies, why not, right?
    Brian James Freeman
    brianfreeman@cemeterydance.com

    Cemetery Dance Publications: http://www.cemeterydance.com
    Lonely Road Books: http://www.lonelyroadbooks.com
    LetterPress Publications: http://www.LetterPressPublications.com
    My Writing: http://www.BrianJamesFreeman.com

  13. #33
    Senior Member Starting to Drool Incessantly Brian861's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Wichita, KS
    Posts
    2,563
    Rep Power
    52
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian James Freeman View Post
    Some of the letters are comps to friends and family who have supported me in other important ways. There are no "PCs" for this edition. It's either a letter or it doesn't exist. I figured for so few copies, why not, right?
    Pretty cool idea actually. I received the letter L. Agree with Goon, it's a gorgeous production.

  14. #34
    Senior Member Jeez! Don't you have anything better to do with your time? bookworm 1's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    UP State NY the real upstate north of Albany
    Posts
    6,865
    Rep Power
    64
    That really is beautiful

  15. #35
    Administrator Ok, I really can't come up with anymore of these stupid things... Brian James Freeman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    1,002,620
    Rep Power
    2014
    Quote Originally Posted by bookworm 1 View Post
    That really is beautiful
    Thank you! Kind of a test run for something else I have in the works... not for my own writing again, though. I was lucky to have the supporters to make it possible to do something like this for my own book!

    Brian
    Brian James Freeman
    brianfreeman@cemeterydance.com

    Cemetery Dance Publications: http://www.cemeterydance.com
    Lonely Road Books: http://www.lonelyroadbooks.com
    LetterPress Publications: http://www.LetterPressPublications.com
    My Writing: http://www.BrianJamesFreeman.com

  16. #36
    Senior Member 1st Electroshock Session bsaenz24's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Right Behind You
    Posts
    2,382
    Rep Power
    15
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian James Freeman View Post
    something else I have in the works...

    Brian

    We need details!!!

  17. #37
    Senior Member Starting to Drool Incessantly Brian861's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Wichita, KS
    Posts
    2,563
    Rep Power
    52
    Latest Patreon gets:

    Patreon Gets.jpg

  18. #38
    Junior Member Visitor
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Location
    Lancaster NY
    Posts
    17
    Rep Power
    0
    Wow that’s great. Congrats. I ordered “The Zombie Who Cried Human” from CD but I’m going to have to check out the Patreon page for myself and see what levels of support may be in my range. Thanks for sharing!

  19. #39
    Senior Member 1st Rubber Room Confinement
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    WA State
    Posts
    1,534
    Rep Power
    14
    Maybe not quite the right spot to post this since it doesn’t have anything to do with Patreon, but since it does have to do with Brian’s work...

    I just picked up the PS Pub WALKING WITH GHOSTS collection. Was hoping to pick up a signed/numbered/slipcased edition, but had to settle for the trade. Really looking forward to starting it.

  20. #40
    Senior Member Starting to Drool Incessantly Brian861's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Wichita, KS
    Posts
    2,563
    Rep Power
    52
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeStegs View Post
    Wow that’s great. Congrats. I ordered “The Zombie Who Cried Human” from CD but I’m going to have to check out the Patreon page for myself and see what levels of support may be in my range. Thanks for sharing!
    Thanks and you're welcome!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •