2018 Grab Bag Book Club:

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dan Hocker View Post
    Yea we didn't have quite enough People Next Door or Lost and Lonely to fill everything out. I'm surprised your Flight or Fright was a first printing, I didn't think we had any of those left. As far as more grab bags go, I'm positive we'll do more grab bags, but I think it's pretty unlikely we'll be doing any more "grab bag clubs". Logistically it was kinda a nightmare to work this one out. With the 2nd to grab bags being very late because I just didn't have the stock to fill them out.
    Yes, it's a first and I never minded it being late as long as you guys keep us informed. Thanks again!

Comment

Originally posted by Dan Hocker View Post
      Yea we didn't have quite enough People Next Door or Lost and Lonely to fill everything out. I'm surprised your Flight or Fright was a first printing, I didn't think we had any of those left. As far as more grab bags go, I'm positive we'll do more grab bags, but I think it's pretty unlikely we'll be doing any more "grab bag clubs". Logistically it was kinda a nightmare to work this one out. With the 2nd to grab bags being very late because I just didn't have the stock to fill them out.
      I like the CD grab bags. The grab bag club didn't appeal to me. Cap
      Books are weapons in the war of ideas.

Comment

Working...
      X