Flight or Fright edited by Stephen King and Bev Vincent

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Brian James Freeman View Post
    I believe 1000 for the print run and there will be artwork for each story!

Brian
    WooHoo!!!!!!

Comment

Umm this might be too soon, but maybe you can get François Vaillancourt to change the plane on the cover to be a Southwest Airlines plane. Considering what happened yesterday is probably the most terrifying thing I'd image you could experience on a plane and live to talk about.

I don't know what Cortney Skinner's cover will look like, so if she features a plane, please see the above suggestion.

Comment

Originally posted by jeffingoff View Post
        Umm this might be too soon, but maybe you can get François Vaillancourt to change the plane on the cover to be a Southwest Airlines plane. Considering what happened yesterday is probably the most terrifying thing I'd image you could experience on a plane and live to talk about.

I don't know what Cortney Skinner's cover will look like, so if she features a plane, please see the above suggestion.
        I think there's probably some copyright / trademark infringement laws that that would be violating.
        CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
        Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Comment

Cort Skinner is a friend of mine, and definitely a guy (just ask his wife Elizabeth Massie). I will pass on your suggestion.

Comment

Originally posted by keithminnion View Post
            Cort Skinner is a friend of mine, and definitely a guy (just ask his wife Elizabeth Massie). I will pass on your suggestion.
            DAMN! Sorry for making assumptions! And thank you for setting me straight! Also, please do NOT pass along my suggestion about making the plane look anything like a Southwest Airlines plane. Not that you were in any danger of doing that!

Comment

Originally posted by jeffingoff View Post
              DAMN! Sorry for making assumptions! And thank you for setting me straight! Also, please do NOT pass along my suggestion about making the plane look anything like a Southwest Airlines plane. Not that you were in any danger of doing that!
              I thought I'd write another sentence so I could use another exclamation point!

There!

Comment

Yes Courtney Skinner is a man. He did the art work for David Morrell's The Hundred Year Christmas among other things. I think he is a good choice for this project.

Comment

SO this one popped up on my 'Things you might like' list on Audible. Nice to see a Cemetery Dance release on Audible. Not the first time but still a nice thing to see.

Comment

Originally posted by Martin View Post
                    SO this one popped up on my 'Things you might like' list on Audible. Nice to see a Cemetery Dance release on Audible. Not the first time but still a nice thing to see.
                    Wait... what??

Instagram

Comment

Originally posted by Dan Hocker View Post
                      Wait... what??
                      Simon and Schuster Audio version of Flight or Fright:

https://www.audible.com/pd/Fiction/F...NJF6GY48MNSQF&

Release date 09-04-2018

Comment

Simon and Schuster Audio version of Flight or Fright:

https://www.audible.com/pd/Fiction/F...NJF6GY48MNSQF&

Release date 09-04-2018
                        I was just confused by the "Cemetery Dance Release" part of that.

Instagram

Comment

I was just confused by the "Cemetery Dance Release" part of that.
                          I was referring to the actual book rather than the audio. Sorry for the confusion.

Comment

I was referring to the actual book rather than the audio. Sorry for the confusion.
                            No worries. I was just like "wait when did we release a audio book??"

Instagram

Comment

Just a quick heads up. These books have arrived and as we stated in a recent production update we're intending to start shipping them early. As a quick reminder for big projects like this shipping notices are typically sent when a label is created not when the package actually ships. It's gonna take us some time to get through all of these so please bear with us if your package doesn't ship right away. Thanks!

Instagram

Comment

Just a quick heads up. These books have arrived and as we stated in a recent production update we're intending to start shipping them early. As a quick reminder for big projects like this shipping notices are typically sent when a label is created not when the package actually ships. It's gonna take us some time to get through all of these so please bear with us if your package doesn't ship right away. Thanks!
                                You're only referring to the trade edition, correct?

Comment

Working...
                                X