Little Book Series 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jeffingoff View Post
    I love to be an alarmist, but should we be worried that Borderlands Press pulled the first book of Series III from their home page and dropped the image for the book from their Little Books landing page? Is this an omen?

You guys got me freaked about BP.
    I don't like to point these things out, but they had a typo in the image for the book. My guess is that these things are related.
    CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
    Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Comment

Originally posted by Dan Hocker View Post
      I don't like to point these things out, but they had a typo in the image for the book. My guess is that these things are related.
      Well that's a very reasonable reason. Glad to hear that that's maybe all there is. Because if there's a fumble at the snap then drama ensues and who likes drama?

Comment

In other news, that Little Green Book of Monsters is BLOWING up on eBay. It's at $52 with two days left.

Comment

Shhhh - I need this one to happen.

In other news, that Little Green Book of Monsters is BLOWING up on eBay. It's at $52 with two days left.

Comment

I love to be an alarmist, but should we be worried that Borderlands Press pulled the first book of Series III from their home page and dropped the image for the book from their Little Books landing page? Is this an omen?

Never intended to freak you out about Borderlands. I had some issues with them and choose not to deal with them directly but I do trust that the books they advertise will be produced. If I remember correctly they do not collect for the books until they are ready to ship either.

Comment

Originally posted by Martin View Post
              Never intended to freak you out about Borderlands. I had some issues with them and choose not to deal with them directly but I do trust that the books they advertise will be produced. If I remember correctly they do not collect for the books until they are ready to ship either.
              I'm always at the ready t freak out. It doesn't take much. So don't blame yourself. Hopefully, at some point in the future, we will all be sharing pics and vids of our Little Gold Book of Impossible Editions by Stephen King.

Comment

Originally posted by TacomaDiver View Post
                Shhhh - I need this one to happen.
                Hahaha, and I was going to bid on it before you mentioned it here and started a feeding frenzy. But I can't now!

Comment

Like you, Jeff I went ahead, hedged my bet, and sent them a follow up email just to be sure about the same number moving forward. Here is the reply I received:

You will be invoiced for the payment when it is ready to ship. As we announce each new title in Series III (thru our newsletter), we would want you to go to our site and pre-order each new title as announced—then you will automatically be invoiced when available to ship.

make certain you are getting our newsletter.
                  They also told me my number.

Comment

This is one that I've been looking for for awhile, so I was quite excited to see on actually hit eBay and start out at a manageable amount. The worst part is the timing of when the auction ends - I'm traveling for work and not sure how often I'll be able to check on the results. Fingers crossed!

Hahaha, and I was going to bid on it before you mentioned it here and started a feeding frenzy. But I can't now!

Comment

This is one that I've been looking for for awhile, so I was quite excited to see on actually hit eBay and start out at a manageable amount. The worst part is the timing of when the auction ends - I'm traveling for work and not sure how often I'll be able to check on the results. Fingers crossed!
                      Good luck, hopefully you are able to snag this one at a price that works for you!

Comment

Thanks! Just have to be smart - don't need to get caught up in the eBay fever (like the time I spent $111 on the DVD of Army of Darkness that might be worth a nickel today . . .)

Next will be to track down a copy of The Cases of Dana Roberts that was only available as a chapbook that was originally sold in the signed/numbered edition of Sub Press's Tales of Dark Fantasy 2. There's one copy on eBay - with the book - which I don't want.

Originally posted by Martin View Post
                        Good luck, hopefully you are able to snag this one at a price that works for you!

Comment

GOOD LUCK! I guess the only thing you can do is enter the absolute most you're willing to spend and then just hope.

Comment

Originally posted by Brian861 View Post

They also told me my number.
                            Yeah they encouraged me to subscribe to the Newsletter. But they didn't tell me my number. I'm going to have to email them again . . .

Comment

Well I got it!

Increased my bid to where I was uncomfortable - but it came in lower than my original comfort level was. So win?

Yeah they encouraged me to subscribe to the Newsletter. But they didn't tell me my number. I'm going to have to email them again . . .

Comment

Congrats -- great to get those Really Wanted pieces.
                                Twitter: https://twitter.com/ron_clinton

Comment

Working...
                                X