• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sock Monkey View Post
    Got my grab bag. Not in mine. Sorry!
    Thanks for checking, Keith!

Comment

Originally posted by RonClinton View Post
      Good news for both of us, Jason… I heard from Tom or Elizabeth yesterday that they had just sent Camelot’s batch out in the mail, so they are on their way to them now. I also shortly after received a confirmation from Kim that they are indeed on their way, so we both should be hearing something from her within the week, I would think. If by any chance you’re not able to get yours through Camelot, Tom/Elizabeth did indicate that they have a second batch coming in in a week or so, so you could order from them direct if Camelot doesn’t work out.
      That's good to hear. Thanks Ron.

Comment

Originally posted by JasonUK View Post
        That's good to hear. Thanks Ron.
        Jason, more news r.e. Camelot and slipcases...from today's newsletter (in case you didn't see it): • The slipcase for the last set of Series II are starting to show up, but before I send out e-mails to those that are getting it, the next book in Series III - A Little Red Book of Requests by Josh Malerman - should also be arriving soon so I want to hold off on all e-mails for the slipcase until we get the next book and that way it helps cut down on shipping costs to ship the two together.
        Twitter: https://twitter.com/ron_clinton

Comment

The next Little Book is A Little White Book of Screams and Whispers by Thomas Ligotti.

Upcoming books are by Ramsey Campbell, Caitlin Kiernan, and Gahan Wilson.

Comment

Originally posted by slayn666 View Post
            The next Little Book is A Little White Book of Screams and Whispers by Thomas Ligotti.

Nice. Thanks for this update, all heavy hitters in my opinion.

Comment

Thanks for the update. Glad to hear the Gahan Wilson book is still a go. That is one of the reasons I chose to buy the whole series this time.
              Last edited by Martin; 04-06-2019, 02:02 PM.

Comment

Ordered.

Comment

No word on the Stephen King book...? That was a huge reason why I bought into this new set, at a time when finances really didn't allow it. I'm going to be more than a little upset if that was a bait-and-switch.
                  http://thecrabbyreviewer.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by dannyboy121070 View Post
                    No word on the Stephen King book...? That was a huge reason why I bought into this new set, at a time when finances really didn't allow it. I'm going to be more than a little upset if that was a bait-and-switch.
                    I wouldn't hold my breath.

Comment

I really wish it was a fiction collection.

Comment

Originally posted by bsaenz24 View Post
                        Same, but then again Ligotti hasn't written any new fiction in years and I think most everything he has written is pretty readily available.

Comment

Originally posted by bsaenz24 View Post
                          Same, but then again Ligotti hasn't written any new fiction in years and I think most everything he has written is pretty readily available.
                          Yeah, not quite my thing either. This seems to be more something for completists of either the Little Books series or Ligotti himself. Though I've been proven wrong in the past. I was disappointed that the Ketchum Little Book wasn't fiction and wound truly enjoying reading his non-fiction. One of my favorite Little Books that I've read so far.

Comment

There are nine Little books remaining to be announced. But this was from the most recent Borderlands Press email:

Special Note:
                            Series III is almost completely sold out. It's not too late to subscribe to the entire series of great Little Books with some upcoming writers such as Ramsey Campbell, Robert R. McCammon, Caitlyn Kiernan, and others to be announced. To set up your subscription, Contact us at [email protected].

I'm thrilled to know that Robert McCammon will be in this series! Still waiting on King. And I wonder if the print run will stay at 600 now since the Ligotti book pushed it up there.

Comment

Originally posted by jeffingoff View Post
                              There are nine Little books remaining to be announced. But this was from the most recent Borderlands Press email:

Special Note:
                              Series III is almost completely sold out. It's not too late to subscribe to the entire series of great Little Books with some upcoming writers such as Ramsey Campbell, Robert R. McCammon, Caitlyn Kiernan, and others to be announced. To set up your subscription, Contact us at [email protected].

I'm thrilled to know that Robert McCammon will be in this series! Still waiting on King. And I wonder if the print run will stay at 600 now since the Ligotti book pushed it up there.
                              Great news about McCammon!!!!! I know King was mentioned as a possible, but has it actually been confirmed?
                              Last edited by bsaenz24; 06-28-2019, 01:49 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by jeffingoff View Post
                                I was thrilled (and surprised) to see the McCammon news as well! No doubt, this will be a fun little book!

Comment

Working...
                                X