Page 20 of 22 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 LastLast
Results 381 to 400 of 428

Thread: Little Book Series 3

  1. #381
    Senior Member Involuntarily Committed Marmaduke Grigsby's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    SE Illinois
    Posts
    215
    Rep Power
    23
    Same here. I pre-ordered a while back but I haven't heard anything from Borderlands yet.

  2. #382
    Senior Member 1st Rubber Room Confinement jeffingoff's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Chicago, Illinois, United States
    Posts
    1,809
    Rep Power
    13
    Well I feel a little better. Thanks for the responses.

  3. #383
    Senior Member 1st Rubber Room Confinement jeffingoff's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Chicago, Illinois, United States
    Posts
    1,809
    Rep Power
    13
    Just paid for my Series 3, Vol 1 slipcase. If anyone was looking to order one, they're available now.

  4. #384
    Senior Member Lobotomized Martin's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    5,950
    Rep Power
    24
    Quote Originally Posted by jeffingoff View Post
    Just paid for my Series 3, Vol 1 slipcase. If anyone was looking to order one, they're available now.
    Thanks for the reminder. Saw the email this morning and promptly forgot. Side note. I noticed on the confirmation that it is being shipped Media Mail. I hope there is not issue with that as I do not believe it qualifies.
    Last edited by Martin; 10-17-2019 at 05:59 PM.

  5. #385
    Senior Member 1st Rubber Room Confinement jeffingoff's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Chicago, Illinois, United States
    Posts
    1,809
    Rep Power
    13
    Quote Originally Posted by Martin View Post
    Thanks for the reminder. Saw the email this morning and promptly forgot. Side note. I noticed on the confirmation that it is being shipped Media Mail. I hope there is not issue with that as I do not believe it qualifies.
    Great. I don't recall how my other slipcases made it to me. Borderlands is always a bit of a mystery with their shipping.

  6. #386
    Senior Member Starting to Drool Incessantly Brian861's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Wichita, KS
    Posts
    2,670
    Rep Power
    52
    Quote Originally Posted by jeffingoff View Post
    Great. I don't recall how my other slipcases made it to me. Borderlands is always a bit of a mystery with their shipping.
    If shipped with a book, you can get away with media. Will be interesting for sure.

  7. #387
    Senior Member Receiving Daily Medication
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    York, SC
    Posts
    635
    Rep Power
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    If shipped with a book, you can get away with media. Will be interesting for sure.
    It's entirely up to the postal worker that inspects it (assuming it's inspected). Those guys are...not consistent.

  8. #388
    Senior Member Starting to Drool Incessantly Brian861's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Wichita, KS
    Posts
    2,670
    Rep Power
    52
    Quote Originally Posted by slayn666 View Post
    It's entirely up to the postal worker that inspects it (assuming it's inspected). Those guys are...not consistent.
    True.

  9. #389
    Senior Member 1st Rubber Room Confinement jeffingoff's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Chicago, Illinois, United States
    Posts
    1,809
    Rep Power
    13
    Just paid for the Kiernan book. It's available.

  10. #390
    Member Displaying Erratic Behaviour
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    94
    Rep Power
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by jeffingoff View Post
    Just paid for the Kiernan book. It's available.
    Can't wait for this one.

  11. #391
    Senior Member Involuntarily Committed Marmaduke Grigsby's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    SE Illinois
    Posts
    215
    Rep Power
    23
    I received an invoice for the Series III Volume I Display Case late last night, so these should be shipping in the near future.

  12. #392
    Senior Member 1st Rubber Room Confinement jeffingoff's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Chicago, Illinois, United States
    Posts
    1,809
    Rep Power
    13
    Quote Originally Posted by Marmaduke Grigsby View Post
    I received an invoice for the Series III Volume I Display Case late last night, so these should be shipping in the near future.
    I got mine yesterday. I also should be getting the Kiernan book in the next 5 biz days.

    Anyone know what the next book will be? We're almost halfway done with the series and I'm still waiting on the Chizmar. And the LITTLE book. That'll be a fun unboxing. I'm also still holding out hope that King has a book in this series.

    Recently on TDT someone shared a hand-bound manuscript of a King essay about limited editions. This is a really rare piece that I guess only appeared in Castle Rock magazine. I didn't even know that was a magazine. ANYWAY, it would be delightful if that piece was reprinted as part of a King Little Book.

    **edit** By "I got mine yesterday" I mean I got the slipcase in the mail.

  13. #393
    Senior Member Lobotomized Martin's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    5,950
    Rep Power
    24
    Quote Originally Posted by jeffingoff View Post
    I got mine yesterday. I also should be getting the Kiernan book in the next 5 biz days.

    Anyone know what the next book will be? We're almost halfway done with the series and I'm still waiting on the Chizmar. And the LITTLE book. That'll be a fun unboxing. I'm also still holding out hope that King has a book in this series.

    Recently on TDT someone shared a hand-bound manuscript of a King essay about limited editions. This is a really rare piece that I guess only appeared in Castle Rock magazine. I didn't even know that was a magazine. ANYWAY, it would be delightful if that piece was reprinted as part of a King Little Book.

    **edit** By "I got mine yesterday" I mean I got the slipcase in the mail.
    My slipcase is scheduled for delivery today.

  14. #394
    Senior Member 1st Rubber Room Confinement jeffingoff's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Chicago, Illinois, United States
    Posts
    1,809
    Rep Power
    13
    Quote Originally Posted by jeffingoff View Post
    I'm also still holding out hope that King has a book in this series.

    Recently on TDT someone shared a hand-bound manuscript of a King essay about limited editions. This is a really rare piece that I guess only appeared in Castle Rock magazine. I didn't even know that was a magazine. ANYWAY, it would be delightful if that piece was reprinted as part of a King Little Book.
    Well, and then veryfinebooks.com just sent out an email linking to this auction:
    https://blog.veryfinebooks.com/steph...ardcover-book/

  15. #395
    Member Part-timer
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    35
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by jeffingoff View Post
    I got mine yesterday. I also should be getting the Kiernan book in the next 5 biz days.

    Anyone know what the next book will be? We're almost halfway done with the series and I'm still waiting on the Chizmar. And the LITTLE book. That'll be a fun unboxing. I'm also still holding out hope that King has a book in this series.

    Recently on TDT someone shared a hand-bound manuscript of a King essay about limited editions. This is a really rare piece that I guess only appeared in Castle Rock magazine. I didn't even know that was a magazine. ANYWAY, it would be delightful if that piece was reprinted as part of a King Little Book.

    **edit** By "I got mine yesterday" I mean I got the slipcase in the mail.
    LOVE this idea of King's POLITICS OF LIMITED EDITIONS crazy-rare CR piece being a BP "Little Book"! You should write Elizabeth over there and suggest it. Who Knows? That's how this stuff happens...

  16. #396
    Senior Member 1st Rubber Room Confinement Ben Staad's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Beyond the Grave
    Posts
    1,586
    Rep Power
    13
    Ughh. I wish they had more pictures so I could read more of it.

    Quote Originally Posted by jeffingoff View Post
    Well, and then veryfinebooks.com just sent out an email linking to this auction:
    https://blog.veryfinebooks.com/steph...ardcover-book/

  17. #397
    Senior Member 1st Rubber Room Confinement jeffingoff's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Chicago, Illinois, United States
    Posts
    1,809
    Rep Power
    13
    Quote Originally Posted by swintek View Post
    LOVE this idea of King's POLITICS OF LIMITED EDITIONS crazy-rare CR piece being a BP "Little Book"! You should write Elizabeth over there and suggest it. Who Knows? That's how this stuff happens...
    I think we'll need someone who has Borderland's ear. Or someone who has King's ear.

  18. #398
    Senior Member Involuntarily Committed Marmaduke Grigsby's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    SE Illinois
    Posts
    215
    Rep Power
    23
    The Caitlin R. Kiernan volume arrived today.

    Little Yellow Book of Fever Dreams rot.jpg

  19. #399
    Senior Member Starting to Drool Incessantly Brian861's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Wichita, KS
    Posts
    2,670
    Rep Power
    52
    Nice! My slipcase and book should be arriving soon.

  20. #400
    Senior Member 1st Rubber Room Confinement jeffingoff's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Chicago, Illinois, United States
    Posts
    1,809
    Rep Power
    13
    Sweet! Looks like I'll get mine tomorrow. Any clue what the next book will be?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •