Little Book Series 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Brian861 View Post
    A TDT.org member is looking for number #52 of A Little Aqua Book of Marine Stories by Tim Waggoner. He reached out to CD but Dan informed him that all the extras had already been used for the latest grab bag. If you happen to get it in your grab bag and are willing to part with it, please let me know. Thanks!
    My grab bag is scheduled to be delivered on Wednesday. I’ll let you know if it’s in mine or not. No issues with parting with it if it is.

Comment

Originally posted by Sock Monkey View Post
      My grab bag is scheduled to be delivered on Wednesday. I’ll let you know if it’s in mine or not. No issues with parting with it if it is.
      Thanks, Keith!

Comment

Thanks, Keith!
        You're a good man, Brian! I had thoughts of doing the same thing--putting out the APB for number 52. But thoughts and actions are obviously different things . . .

Comment

Originally posted by jeffingoff View Post
          You're a good man, Brian! I had thoughts of doing the same thing--putting out the APB for number 52. But thoughts and actions are obviously different things . . .
          Thanks, Jeff! Maybe Glen will get lucky.

Comment

Originally posted by jeffingoff View Post
            Well, whatever he did, the results are noticeable and appreciated. I think the Malerman book is the nicest Little Book I own.
            The Malerman book! I just received the Waggoner book on Saturday, Media Mail is a mother.

Comment

A TDT.org member is looking for number #52 of A Little Aqua Book of Marine Stories by Tim Waggoner. He reached out to CD but Dan informed him that all the extras had already been used for the latest grab bag. If you happen to get it in your grab bag and are willing to part with it, please let me know. Thanks!
              My copy just arrived, not #52 though.

Comment

Originally posted by One eyed cat View Post
                The Malerman book! I just received the Waggoner book on Saturday, Media Mail is a mother.
                I my last book was supposed to be shipped priority and I got media. The Malerman I did media and got first class. Maybe it's fixed now?

Comment

In the event someone would like to see the entire set from Book 1 / Set 1 to the latest (Waggonner...haven't received Malerman yet), here is what it looks like...

IMG_5679.jpg
                  Twitter: https://twitter.com/ron_clinton

Comment

Cool. So do we get the cases once the series has run its course?

Comment

Cool. So do we get the cases once the series has run its course?
                      The slipcases are issued after each 5-vol. portion, and are not free...my memory seems to recall the change to be around $25...? I'm kind of surprised we haven't seen the option yet of the first slipcase for the first third of Set 3, given that the Malerman book makes volume #9. Seem like past slipcases for the first five usually show up for order around volume 7 or 8 of the set...but he might be running a bit behind this time around, I suppose.
                      Last edited by RonClinton; 03-11-2019, 07:41 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by RonClinton View Post
                        The slipcases are issued after each 5-vol. portion, and are not free...my memory seems to recall the change to be around $25...? I'm kind of surprised we haven't seen the option yet of the first slipcase for the first third of Set 3, given that the Malerman book makes volume #9. Seem like past slipcases for the first five usually show up for order around volume 7 or 8 of the set...but he might be running a bit behind this time around, I suppose.
                        Malerman is book 4 of set 3. Looks like you need a case for the last 5 of set 2. I really wish I had all of those. I just have Brian Keene from set 1, Joe Hill from set 2, and all of set 3 so far.

Comment

Originally posted by khaos View Post
                          Malerman is book 4 of set 3. Looks like you need a case for the last 5 of set 2. I really wish I had all of those. I just have Brian Keene from set 1, Joe Hill from set 2, and all of set 3 so far.
                          Huh. I'll have to go back and check my notes on these books...I thought we were nine books in to the third set, but that was just based on eyeballing the slipcases on my shelf...if that's not correct, I wonder if I missed the ordering of the last slipcase for set 2 or did it not come up for order or...? I'll report back on what I find out.

Comment

Btw, yes, they are all the same matched number. I don't really worry about that kind of thing, generally speaking, but I did make a point of doing it with this series, and I'm sure glad I did.

Comment

That is one sexy set of books!

Comment

Originally posted by Martin View Post
                                That is one sexy set of books!
                                All the colors of the rainbow and less fattening than Skittles.

Comment

Working...
                                X