Little Book Series 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jeffingoff View Post
    I still haven't gotten a shipping notice.
    Well, my notice was that a shipping label has been created. I don't expect anything til next week at the earliest.

Comment

I never got a notice. But if I log into Paypal I can see the shipping info attached there. Mine had a label created the 28th and finally accepted and left post yesterday afternoon.

Comment

I never got a shipping notice, but my little book arrived yesterday.

Comment

I straightened things out with Borderlands. They were invoicing a misspelled email address. They fixed it and my book has shipped.

Comment

I straightened things out with Borderlands. They were invoicing a misspelled email address. They fixed it and my book has shipped.
            Now you can relax and breath again.

Comment

Just got my email from Kim at Camelot about the first book is Series III with my matching number from Series II. Very excited!

Comment

Originally posted by Sock Monkey View Post
                Just got my email from Kim at Camelot about the first book is Series III with my matching number from Series II. Very excited!
                Cool! I was less than impressed with Borderlands packaging but my copy arrived safely all the same. At least with Kim, you know it will be handled with care.

Comment

Originally posted by Brian861 View Post
                  Cool! I was less than impressed with Borderlands packaging but my copy arrived safely all the same. At least with Kim, you know it will be handled with care.
                  Sorry to hear that the packaging straight from Borderlands wasn't great. I always get a kick out of receiving books from Camelot. It's kinda fun that they come giftwrapped!

Comment

Sorry to hear that the packaging straight from Borderlands wasn't great. I always get a kick out of receiving books from Camelot. It's kinda fun that they come giftwrapped!
                    I always think that's cool as well. I receive CD's Signature Series from them. Along with a few orders here and there.

Comment

Has anyone gotten the second book in Series III yet? The Mort Castle book?

Comment

I haven’t. Though I go through Camelot so I’m sure there’s a slight delay than going through Borderlands.

Comment

I'm going through Borderlands and paid on the 13th of this month. No book yet.

Comment

Buying direct from Borderlands, I got a notice on the 18th that my order was received and being processed. Nothing since.

Comment

Originally posted by Brian861 View Post
                              I'm going through Borderlands and paid on the 13th of this month. No book yet.
                              I'm in the exact same boat. BTW, do you have any sunscreen I can borrow? I can apply it myself, thank you!

I haven’t. Though I go through Camelot so I’m sure there’s a slight delay than going through Borderlands.
                              Ah, but at least yours will be gift wrapped and shipped in a box!

Comment

Originally posted by playdohman View Post
                                Buying direct from Borderlands, I got a notice on the 18th that my order was received and being processed. Nothing since.
                                My account on BP's site also says"processing."

I'm not worried about the wait. I just wanted to be reassured that I wasn't the only one waiting. Thanks!

Comment

Working...
                                X