No announcement yet.

Little Book Series 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't think we get shipping notices or tracking numbers on these but can never can remember either. My SST Shining in the Dark is in the UK (with a lot of other books) awaiting shipment. Probably sometime after the first of the year.

Comment

Originally posted by Brian861 View Post
      I don't think we get shipping notices or tracking numbers on these but can never can remember either. My SST Shining in the Dark is in the UK (with a lot of other books) awaiting shipment. Probably sometime after the first of the year.
      I guess we do get shipping notices as I received one yesterday for this book.

Comment

I guess we do get shipping notices as I received one yesterday for this book.
        Yep. Me too. I'll have to remember this. But I will forget for the next little book.

Comment

Originally posted by jeffingoff View Post
          Yep. Me too. I'll have to remember this. But I will forget for the next little book.
          Me too.

Comment

I got my invoice for the next volume directly from Borderlands, but my $30 book has a $35.16 shipping charge. Needless to say, I'm questioning that . . . it seems a tad, shall we say, excessive.

Comment

Originally posted by TacomaDiver View Post
              I got my invoice for the next volume directly from Borderlands, but my $30 book has a $35.16 shipping charge. Needless to say, I'm questioning that . . . it seems a tad, shall we say, excessive.
              A little. Especially when you consider it's nothing more than a padded envelope.

Comment

Are you sure that wasn't your total with shipping, Jason?

Comment

Are you sure that wasn't your total with shipping, Jason?
                  I’m sure - $30 + $35.61 = $65.61. I originally thought they were billing me for two copies. 0AD66598-787F-48FF-A2C8-5ACAC055832A.jpg

Comment

Looks like someone might have fat fingered the shipping when inputting it. Have you heard back from them?

Comment

Looks like someone might have fat fingered the shipping when inputting it. Have you heard back from them?
                      Nothing yet - I'm going to try again.

Comment

I received a reply about my weird shipping charge, and BP apologized and sent a new invoice. My book arrived the other day (I took it out of the mail box tonight.)

Comment

I received a reply about my weird shipping charge, and BP apologized and sent a new invoice. My book arrived the other day (I took it out of the mail box tonight.)
                          Glad they got it corrected for you, Jason. I paid for priority shipping this time to see if it would be packaged better. It still arrived media mail.

Comment

Glad they got it corrected for you, Jason. I paid for priority shipping this time to see if it would be packaged better. It still arrived media mail.
                            I paid for Media Mail and it came Priority.

I was wondering if Gauntlet or BP knew how to ship Priority because I accidentally ordered a number of books from Gauntlet (who seems to ship via BP - at least the books I ordered) and selected Priority Mail. I asked to change and Barry wouldn’t/couldn’t. And they still came media mail.

Anyways, I’m glad my Little Book arrived.

Comment

I got an email about the next book in the series today; it's by Josh Malerman.

Comment

Originally posted by slayn666 View Post
                                I got an email about the next book in the series today; it's by Josh Malerman.
                                https://www.borderlandspress.com/sho...d-ltd-edition/

Comment

Working...
                                X