Little Book Series 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by goathunter View Post
    McCammon is finishing the stories for his book as I type this. He took a break from the next Matthew Corbett book to write these stories.
    Thank you for giving us the latest! That's awesome. I'm so looking forward to that installment. I'd imagine that's another one that will go beyond the 500 print run.

Comment

Just paid for the Grant Little Book.

Comment

Originally posted by jeffingoff View Post
        Just paid for the Grant Little Book.
        Grant Little?? Is that Bentley's brother?

Comment

Originally posted by bsaenz24 View Post
          Don't tell Jeff. It is a pseudonym for Bentley. Wait until Jeff praises the stories to tell him.

Comment

Originally posted by Martin View Post
            Don't tell Jeff. It is a pseudonym for Bentley. Wait until Jeff praises the stories to tell him.
            I actually read a book from a different author that left me reflecting favorably on The Mailman. As in: I wish I had re-read The Mailman instead. I didn't think a book could get more pointless, but there I was reading [REDACTED].

Comment

I actually read a book from a different author that left me reflecting favorably on The Mailman. As in: I wish I had re-read The Mailman instead. I didn't think a book could get more pointless, but there I was reading [REDACTED].
              Emperor-Palpatine-Hate.jpg

Comment

[ATTACH=CONFIG]21868[/ATTACH]
                If you really want the hate to flow through you, eat about 10 Jalapeño Cheese White Castle Sliders.

Comment

Made me laugh!!!

Comment

I think someone had a list of the confirmed titles remaining in series 3, but I'm not seeing it. Anybody recall?

Comment

I don't think the full list has been announced, but I know Ramsey Campbell and Robert McCammon have been confirmed, and I keep seeing Rich's name listed as an upcoming Little Book. That puts it at 10 (11, if Rich is accurate), leaving four or five unannounced. Everyone is hoping one of those is King, of course.

Comment

If we go back the first post in this thread, these were the authors promised:
                        Ramsey Campbell, Mort Castle, Richard Chizmar, Heather Graham, Charles L. Grant, Owen King, Josh Malerman, William F. Nolan, and Tim Waggoner

And these were the authors dangled before us as potential entries: Thomas Ligotti, Bentley Little, Gahan Wilson, Caitlyn Kiernan, and Stephen King

We're now 8 books deep in the series and of the authors we were promised, we're missing:
                        Ramsey Campbell, Richard Chizmar, Heather Graham, and Owen King

As the series rolled out, it's been confirmed that McCammon is also getting a little book.

That leaves 2 unfilled spots in the 15-book series with the only other authors in the mix:
                        Little and King
                        Brad, this was the breakdown I made earlier.

Of all that were promised and all that have been announced--we have 13 books.

that leaves 2 books and the only other names that have been tossed around were Little and King. It's possible that two other authors could fill those spots. But then we riot. Because I will not be denied my hate purchase of a Little Little Book!

Comment

So here's where we stand.
                          Published:
                          William F Nolan
                          Mort Castle
                          Tim Waggoner
                          Josh Malerman
                          Thomas Ligotti
                          Gahan Wilson
                          Caitlin Kiernan

Soon to arrive:
                          Charles Grant

Promised:
                          Ramsey Campbell
                          Richard Chizmar
                          Heather Graham
                          Owen King

Announced through secondary sources (not Borderlands):
                          Robert McCammon

Named but not confirmed:
                          Bentley Little
                          Stephen King

Comment

Thanks Jeff.

Comment

This has probably been asked before so please forgive me, but where did the Stephen King rumor originate? Does anyone know?

Edit: Never mind. I went back and read the first post in this topic and my question was answered.
                              Last edited by Marmaduke Grigsby; 01-20-2020, 08:00 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Marmaduke Grigsby View Post
                                This has probably been asked before so please forgive me, but where did the Stephen King rumor originate? Does anyone know?

Edit: Never mind. I went back and read the first post in this topic and my question was answered.
                                I saw it on the internet so it has to be true!

Comment

Working...
                                X