Little Book Series 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TacomaDiver View Post
    Mine arrived today. I haven't had a chance to see if my number matches the last one or not.

I think it's also missing now - probably under all my comics that came today.
    Probably lol. GTG on my number.

Comment

Originally posted by TacomaDiver View Post
      Mine arrived today. I haven't had a chance to see if my number matches the last one or not.

I think it's also missing now - probably under all my comics that came today.
      That's what happens when it's shipped in just a padded envelope.

My number matches.

Comment

Originally posted by jeffingoff View Post
        That's what happens when it's shipped in just a padded envelope.

My number matches.
        I watched your video on that one as well. It's amazing these things don't take any or more damage. My copy is perfect as yours appears to be.

Comment

JUST ANNOUNCED the third book: A Little Aqua Book of Marine Stories by Tim Waggoner

Comment

Also, at the bottom of the announcement for book 3:

SPECIAL NOTE:

Series III is almost completely sold out. We have 10 matched sets available. It's not too late to subscribe to the entire series of great little books with upcoming authors such as Thomas Ligotti, Josh Malerman, Owen King, and others!

No mention of Stephen King . . .

Comment

SPECIAL NOTE:

Series III is almost completely sold out. We have 10 matched sets available. It's not too late to subscribe to the entire series of great little books with upcoming authors such as Thomas Ligotti, Josh Malerman, Owen King, and others!

The original announcement never said SK was confirmed, but that they where working on it. I don't think you'll see SK mentioned again until it's confirmed, and honestly probably not until they are ready to announce it for sale.
              CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
              Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Comment

SPECIAL NOTE:

He is one of the others . Seriously, I always doubted a King S/L would go for $30. I do still wonder if we'll get something with maybe a facsimile sig. Or King will only sign 100 (I'm #80 lol). I think he should do it out of spite.

I also noticed when I placed my order that they are now offering priority shipping. I never noticed that before so I decided to go the extra 5 bucks to see what that gets me.

Comment

Originally posted by Dan Hocker View Post
                  The original announcement never said SK was confirmed, but that they where working on it. I don't think you'll see SK mentioned again until it's confirmed, and honestly probably not until they are ready to announce it for sale.
                  Right. He was mentioned as a POSSIBLE contributor to Series III. I only point out the absence as an indication that he is at best a maybe. If they had locked him in, then his name would have been dropped and those last 10 matching sets would have vanished. However, I think it also says a lot that they're not dangling him out there as a possibility (especially if they're trying to push the last ten sets)--could indicate that BP may be backing off the promise because it's less likely to happen.

Yes, and all of this means that I am a genius FORENSIC BOOK COLLECTOR INVESTIGATOR.

Comment

Originally posted by Brian861 View Post
                    He is one of the others . Seriously, I always doubted a King S/L would go for $30. I do still wonder if we'll get something with maybe a facsimile sig. Or King will only sign 100 (I'm #80 lol). I think he should do it out of spite.

I also noticed when I placed my order that they are now offering priority shipping. I never noticed that before so I decided to go the extra 5 bucks to see what that gets me.
                    Maybe I'm just a cynical ass, but I really doubt Stephen King is going to be among the Series III authors. And that's OK. I really like the Little Book Series. I'm looking forward to Chizmar and Malerman and Kiernan. I'm going to buy them all anyway.

Comment

Yes, and all of this means that I am a genius FORENSIC BOOK COLLECTOR INVESTIGATOR.
                      Great. ANOTHER damn FBCI.

Comment

Maybe I'm just a cynical ass, but I really doubt Stephen King is going to be among the Series III authors. And that's OK. I really like the Little Book Series. I'm looking forward to Chizmar and Malerman and Kiernan. I'm going to buy them all anyway.
                        Right there with ya.

Originally posted by bsaenz24 View Post
                        Great. ANOTHER damn FBCI.
                        Except this time, it's set in Chicago. Part of the Chicago Fire, PD, EMS, Dogcatcher, etc crossovers I believe.

Comment

It's really hard to say. I honestly wouldn't be surprised if Tom manages it.
                          CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
                          Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Comment

Seems like there should be a Bentley Little volume in that series... What could be better than a Little Little book?

Comment

Originally posted by Dan Hocker View Post
                              It's really hard to say. I honestly wouldn't be surprised if Tom manages it.
                              I certainly hope he does. I'll have #183.

Comment

Originally posted by bsaenz24 View Post
                                Seems like there should be a Bentley Little volume in that series... What could be better than a Little Little book?

I do believe that Little IS one of the promised authors. LUCKY ME.

Comment

Working...
                                X