Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Me as well.

Comment

Anyone get their series 3 vol 1 slipcase? Camelot said they have theirs but I haven’t gotten mine.

Comment

Originally posted by jeffingoff View Post
        Anyone get their series 3 vol 1 slipcase? Camelot said they have theirs but I haven’t gotten mine.
        I am so confused. I placed a pre-order a long time ago. I thought I would receive a note when it was time to pay and I have heard nothing since. Did you receive notification that it was time to pay?

Comment

Originally posted by Martin View Post
          I am so confused. I placed a pre-order a long time ago. I thought I would receive a note when it was time to pay and I have heard nothing since. Did you receive notification that it was time to pay?
          No. But I saw Camelot got theirs so I thought I’d ask.

Comment

Pre-ordered as well but haven't heard anything else about it.

Comment

Same here. I pre-ordered a while back but I haven't heard anything from Borderlands yet.

Comment

Well I feel a little better. Thanks for the responses.

Comment

Just paid for my Series 3, Vol 1 slipcase. If anyone was looking to order one, they're available now.

Comment

Just paid for my Series 3, Vol 1 slipcase. If anyone was looking to order one, they're available now.
                    Thanks for the reminder. Saw the email this morning and promptly forgot. Side note. I noticed on the confirmation that it is being shipped Media Mail. I hope there is not issue with that as I do not believe it qualifies.
                    Last edited by Martin; 10-17-2019, 04:59 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Martin View Post
                      Thanks for the reminder. Saw the email this morning and promptly forgot. Side note. I noticed on the confirmation that it is being shipped Media Mail. I hope there is not issue with that as I do not believe it qualifies.
                      Great. I don't recall how my other slipcases made it to me. Borderlands is always a bit of a mystery with their shipping.

Comment

Great. I don't recall how my other slipcases made it to me. Borderlands is always a bit of a mystery with their shipping.
                        If shipped with a book, you can get away with media. Will be interesting for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by Brian861 View Post
                          If shipped with a book, you can get away with media. Will be interesting for sure.
                          It's entirely up to the postal worker that inspects it (assuming it's inspected). Those guys are...not consistent.

Comment

Originally posted by slayn666 View Post
                            It's entirely up to the postal worker that inspects it (assuming it's inspected). Those guys are...not consistent.
                            True.

Comment

Just paid for the Kiernan book. It's available.

Comment

Just paid for the Kiernan book. It's available.
                                Can't wait for this one.

Comment

Working...
                                X