Little Book Series 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by khaos View Post
    Malerman is book 4 of set 3. Looks like you need a case for the last 5 of set 2. I really wish I had all of those. I just have Brian Keene from set 1, Joe Hill from set 2, and all of set 3 so far.
    Agreed. Only 4 books in Series 3 thus far. I also only have the Hill book from Series 2. Jeff Whiley made a pretty cool case for it.

Comment

Originally posted by RonClinton View Post
      All the colors of the rainbow and less fattening than Skittles.
      Skittles taste better though

Comment

Huh. I'll have to go back and check my notes on these books...I thought we were nine books in to the third set, but that was just based on eyeballing the slipcases on my shelf...if that's not correct, I wonder if I missed the ordering of the last slipcase for set 2 or did it not come up for order or...? I'll report back on what I find out.
        Yeah, he sold the third slipcase for the last 5 in Series II but now it's backorder again. When I ordered (a loooooong time ago) Tom told me the slipcase maker is very slow so you might have a bit of a wait to get yours. He hasn't announced the slipcase for the first 5 of series III yet.

Comment

Originally posted by jeffingoff View Post
          Yeah, he sold the third slipcase for the last 5 in Series II but now it's backorder again. When I ordered (a loooooong time ago) Tom told me the slipcase maker is very slow so you might have a bit of a wait to get yours. He hasn't announced the slipcase for the first 5 of series III yet.
          So it was indeed sold to the public, and some actually have it in hand? Great. If it was offered by Borderlands, it looks like I missed out on it as Camelot didn't receive their shipment of it for their customers. You know, between this and another few recent small-press disappointments -- including one situation where I returned a S/L book for the first time in my 30-plus years of collecting -- it feels like lately playing in the small-press sandbox has progressively become less satisfying and more frustrating, which is unfortunate.
          Twitter: https://twitter.com/ron_clinton

Comment

So it was indeed sold to the public, and some actually have it in hand? Great. If it was offered by Borderlands, it looks like I missed out on it as Camelot didn't receive their shipment of it for their customers. You know, between this and another few recent small-press disappointments -- including one situation where I returned a S/L book for the first time in my 30-plus years of collecting -- it feels like lately playing in the small-press sandbox has progressively become less satisfying and more frustrating, which is unfortunate.
            I'm sorry! I feel like I let you down. I paid for mine back in August of 2018 and I just got it a few weeks ago. Didn't do an unboxing video because LIFE

Comment

Originally posted by jeffingoff View Post
              I'm sorry! I feel like I let you down. I paid for mine back in August of 2018 and I just got it a few weeks ago. Didn't do an unboxing video because LIFE
              Hahaha, on the contrary, glad you gave me the heads-up...I'd no idea the last slipcase came and went without my knowing about it. I've reached out to Camelot and Borderlands to see what can be done...we'll see what happens.

Comment

Originally posted by Brian861 View Post
                I my last book was supposed to be shipped priority and I got media. The Malerman I did media and got first class. Maybe it's fixed now?
                Thanks Brian. I order from CD and get the extra stop before it ships to me. Been reading small press horror for 21 years now and have grown very patient, recently had a media mail shipment take 10 weeks.

Comment

Were you a participant of the horror mall era circa 2010/2011? That one turned into a real poop show.

Comment

Originally posted by One eyed cat View Post
                    Were you a participant of the horror mall era circa 2010/2011? That one turned into a real poop show.
                    No, I never did utilize them much. Wasn’t that Larry Roberts’ (Bloodletting Press) operation? I honestly can’t remember any issues with it, but, again, I didn’t use it more than a time or two.

Comment

No, I never did utilize them much. Wasn’t that Larry Roberts’ (Bloodletting Press) operation? I honestly can’t remember any issues with it, but, again, I didn’t use it more than a time or two.
                      Yeah Larry Roberts and Shane Staley (delirium/darkfuse). Lots of collectors got ripped off in the end.

Comment

Originally posted by One eyed cat View Post
                        Yeah Larry Roberts and Shane Staley (delirium/darkfuse). Lots of collectors got ripped off in the end.
                        Really unfortunate to hear, though sadly not an unfamiliar story in this little corner of the book world we hang out in.

Comment

Hahaha, on the contrary, glad you gave me the heads-up...I'd no idea the last slipcase came and went without my knowing about it. I've reached out to Camelot and Borderlands to see what can be done...we'll see what happens.
                          Hi Ron, I'm also waiting for the 3rd slipcase from Camelot Books, so I'd be interested to know what reply you get.

Jason

Comment

Originally posted by JasonUK View Post
                            Hi Ron, I'm also waiting for the 3rd slipcase from Camelot Books, so I'd be interested to know what reply you get.

Jason
                            Good news for both of us, Jason… I heard from Tom or Elizabeth yesterday that they had just sent Camelot’s batch out in the mail, so they are on their way to them now. I also shortly after received a confirmation from Kim that they are indeed on their way, so we both should be hearing something from her within the week, I would think. If by any chance you’re not able to get yours through Camelot, Tom/Elizabeth did indicate that they have a second batch coming in in a week or so, so you could order from them direct if Camelot doesn’t work out.

Comment

This is the first time I am buying a complete series of the Little Books. Does Cemetery Dance offer the slipcases?

Comment

Originally posted by Brian861 View Post
                                A TDT.org member is looking for number #52 of A Little Aqua Book of Marine Stories by Tim Waggoner. He reached out to CD but Dan informed him that all the extras had already been used for the latest grab bag. If you happen to get it in your grab bag and are willing to part with it, please let me know. Thanks!
                                Got my grab bag. Not in mine. Sorry!

Comment

Working...
                                X