Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Martin View Post
    I enjoyed that story.
    And you had every right to enjoy it and I don't think any less of you or anyone who likes Little. Even though I can't understand it.

Comment

Originally posted by jeffingoff View Post
      Me tres!! We’re more than halfway, folks! Still waiting for the Chizmar, Little, McCammon, and King!!! I hope to jeebus there’s a King in this series. Also I’d like a Tremblay in there. Or an Ania Ahlborn. Or a Clive Barker! Or a Chuck Palahniuk. Or a Patrick McCabe. Not that McCabe fits the genre. Or a Sarah Pinborough.
      I'm holding out for the The Little Forest Green Book of Jeffingoff Videos.

Originally posted by bsaenz24 View Post
      Maybe, but is a (l/L)ittle circle...
      That's hilarious LOL!

Comment

Originally posted by Brian861 View Post
        I'm holding out for the The Little Forest Green Book of Jeffingoff Videos.
        I didn't realize that Tom shared that news yet. It'll be signed by Stephen King, Cormac McCarthy, Joe Lansdale, Clive Barker, Josh Malerman, Patrick McCabe, David Wong, and Chuck Palahniuk.

Comment

I didn't realize that Tom shared that news yet. It'll be signed by Stephen King, Cormac McCarthy, Joe Lansdale, Clive Barker, Josh Malerman, Patrick McCabe, David Wong, and Chuck Palahniuk.
          And edited by Christopher Walken, who shall declare, "I need more Jeff!"

Comment

I have already arranged to send mine to Bentley Little to have him add his signature.

Comment

I have already arranged to send mine to Bentley Little to have him add his signature.
              I know. He sent me a video of a burning barbie doll as a threat. It didn't make sense to me so I texted him. It went like this:

ME: LOL why you doing that? Is this a teaser trailer for The Sequel: The Circle number 2?
              BL: No! It's bcuz you won't let me sign your little book even though my name's on it and now I have ppl asking me to sign it.
              ME: LOL who?
              BL: Martin
              ME: oh you totally have to do it! He's good people! BTW: your name's not on my book
              BL: its on every Little book. LITTLE! what don't you get about LITTLE??!?!
              ME: well, there's a lot I don't get about LITTLE! LOL
              BL: Stop fucking LOLing!!!
              ME: LOL take it up with Tom and Liz! Walken didn't want you on the project either
              BL: her names ELIZABETH!
              ME: to her friends, it's LIZ. LOL LOL
              BL: whatever
              ME: still don't get why your sending me a burning barbie. don't make sense
              BL: think about it--
              ME: ???
              BL: does anything I create make sense?
              ME: yur a genius
              BL: thx
              ME: I'll let Martin know
              BL: kewl. hey what are you doing Friday
              ME: Oh yeah I'll be at the borderlands thing. u be there? I'll buy the first stout!
              BL: what borderlands thing???
              ME: oh maybe I had my dates wrong
              BL: WHAT BL THING???
              ME: the thing, maybe it's in January god its going to be such a drag I prolly won't go. speaking of that I gotta fly. text me next time you're in CHI! we'll shit gems or something goofy! Later!
              BL: WHAT FUCKING BL THING!!

Comment

I know. He sent me a video of a burning barbie doll as a threat. It didn't make sense to me so I texted him. It went like this:

ME: LOL why you doing that? Is this a teaser trailer for The Sequel: The Circle number 2?
                BL: No! It's bcuz you won't let me sign your little book even though my name's on it and now I have ppl asking me to sign it.
                ME: LOL who?
                BL: Martin
                ME: oh you totally have to do it! He's good people! BTW: your name's not on my book
                BL: its on every Little book. LITTLE! what don't you get about LITTLE??!?!
                ME: well, there's a lot I don't get about LITTLE! LOL
                BL: Stop fucking LOLing!!!
                ME: LOL take it up with Tom and Liz! Walken didn't want you on the project either
                BL: her names ELIZABETH!
                ME: to her friends, it's LIZ. LOL LOL
                BL: whatever
                ME: still don't get why your sending me a burning barbie. don't make sense
                BL: think about it--
                ME: ???
                BL: does anything I create make sense?
                ME: yur a genius
                BL: thx
                ME: I'll let Martin know
                BL: kewl. hey what are you doing Friday
                ME: Oh yeah I'll be at the borderlands thing. u be there? I'll buy the first stout!
                BL: what borderlands thing???
                ME: oh maybe I had my dates wrong
                BL: WHAT BL THING???
                ME: the thing, maybe it's in January god its going to be such a drag I prolly won't go. speaking of that I gotta fly. text me next time you're in CHI! we'll shit gems or something goofy! Later!
                BL: WHAT FUCKING BL THING!!
                Having him sign it only makes sense. He is probably the most mentioned author in your series.

Comment

Having him sign it only makes sense. He is probably the most mentioned author in your series.
                  That is true! But Christopher Walken refused to attach himself to any project that included Little. There's some major bad blood there!

Comment

That is true! But Christopher Walken refused to attach himself to any project that included Little. There's some major bad blood there!
                    Like Neal Sedaka Bad Blood??

Comment

But how many times has Mr. Walken been mentioned on your channel? Clearly Mr. Little is the proper choice. They should swap out the intro with Jordan Peele. If that does not work out Chuck Palahniuk can always step in.

Comment

Respect! It was a super secret preorder that I probably shouldn't have mentioned yet.

After reading all the post, I'm thinking we'll change the title to The Little Book of Jeffingoff Conversations with Himself and Others.

Comment

I'm thinking of getting the Grant book. I love his stuff. I just wish there was a toc. I'd li!e to know what stories are in this one

Comment

As the series rolled out, it's been confirmed that McCammon is also getting a little book.
                            McCammon is finishing the stories for his book as I type this. He took a break from the next Matthew Corbett book to write these stories.

Comment

Originally posted by goathunter View Post
                              McCammon is finishing the stories for his book as I type this. He took a break from the next Matthew Corbett book to write these stories.
                              That's terrific news, Hunter! Robert McCammon is great about making sure his readers have short stories to read in between his major works. I'm really looking forward to A Little Amber Book of Wicked Shots!

Comment

That is great news. Thanks for the update!

Originally posted by goathunter View Post
                                Looking for the fonting of youth.

Comment

Working...
                                X