No announcement yet.

Little Book Series 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looks like the Malerman Little Book is sold out on BP's site.

Comment

That seems pretty fast.

Originally posted by jeffingoff View Post
      Looking for the fonting of youth.

Comment

You can still add it to the cart. Did it say sold out somewhere?

Comment

I am intrigued by the fact that this one is all new stories.

Comment

Originally posted by bsaenz24 View Post
            You can still add it to the cart. Did it say sold out somewhere?
            At the time I posted that, BP's site said something like "This title is no longer available for pre-order." I see that's not the case now. Maybe it was selling quickly and he needed to do a count. Maybe it was a technical glitch.

Comment

Originally posted by Martin View Post
              I am intrigued by the fact that this one is all new stories.

Yeah, me too. Even better if they are never published anywhere else for all eternity.

Comment

My Little Aqua Book is scheduled to arrive today. Hopefully the snow will not prevent the post man from getting into our neighborhood.

Comment

My Little Aqua Book is scheduled to arrive today. Hopefully the snow will not prevent the post man from getting into our neighborhood.
                  Have you been buying this series?

Comment

Have you been buying this series?
                    Yes, via Cemetery Dance.

Comment

I just randomly received two Little Book slipcases that I ordered ages ago. It was a nice surprise.

Comment

Received mine today. Looks okay but it was shipped in a padded envelope.

I do love these little books and can't wait to read this one. It is red, little, and looks like a nice quality product.

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Staad View Post
                          Received mine today. Looks okay but it was shipped in a padded envelope.

I do love these little books and can't wait to read this one. It is red, little, and looks like a nice quality product.
                          Have you gotten the other books in the series? It drives me a little crazy that they're all shipped in a padded envelope. Mine should be waiting for me when I get home.

Comment

Have you gotten the other books in the series? It drives me a little crazy that they're all shipped in a padded envelope. Mine should be waiting for me when I get home.
                            I get mine through CD. They include a box free with purchase!

Comment

Last one I bought was the Neil Gaiman book. I don't recall how it was shipped.

Sweet deal. I used to have a whole closet of these collectible boxes. :-)

I get mine through CD. They include a box free with purchase!

Comment

I got my Little Book yesterday and it's obvious that the Little Books have gotten a big improvement! I know that Tom was having trouble with a printer who mauled an entire batch of the Mort Castle book and had to be redone. And I think there were issues with the Wagoneer one as well. This newest one is the best I've seen. I'll post photos to show the difference. I'm thrilled with this improvement in quality.

Comment

Working...
                                X