No announcement yet.

Little Book Series 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I received an invoice for the Series III Volume I Display Case late last night, so these should be shipping in the near future.

Comment

Originally posted by Marmaduke Grigsby View Post
      I received an invoice for the Series III Volume I Display Case late last night, so these should be shipping in the near future.
      I got mine yesterday. I also should be getting the Kiernan book in the next 5 biz days.

Anyone know what the next book will be? We're almost halfway done with the series and I'm still waiting on the Chizmar. And the LITTLE book. That'll be a fun unboxing. I'm also still holding out hope that King has a book in this series.

Recently on TDT someone shared a hand-bound manuscript of a King essay about limited editions. This is a really rare piece that I guess only appeared in Castle Rock magazine. I didn't even know that was a magazine. ANYWAY, it would be delightful if that piece was reprinted as part of a King Little Book.

**edit** By "I got mine yesterday" I mean I got the slipcase in the mail.

Comment

Originally posted by jeffingoff View Post
        I got mine yesterday. I also should be getting the Kiernan book in the next 5 biz days.

Anyone know what the next book will be? We're almost halfway done with the series and I'm still waiting on the Chizmar. And the LITTLE book. That'll be a fun unboxing. I'm also still holding out hope that King has a book in this series.

Recently on TDT someone shared a hand-bound manuscript of a King essay about limited editions. This is a really rare piece that I guess only appeared in Castle Rock magazine. I didn't even know that was a magazine. ANYWAY, it would be delightful if that piece was reprinted as part of a King Little Book.

My slipcase is scheduled for delivery today.

Comment

I'm also still holding out hope that King has a book in this series.

Well, and then veryfinebooks.com just sent out an email linking to this auction:
          https://blog.veryfinebooks.com/steph...ardcover-book/

Comment

LOVE this idea of King's POLITICS OF LIMITED EDITIONS crazy-rare CR piece being a BP "Little Book"! You should write Elizabeth over there and suggest it. Who Knows? That's how this stuff happens...

Comment

Ughh. I wish they had more pictures so I could read more of it.

Well, and then veryfinebooks.com just sent out an email linking to this auction:
              https://blog.veryfinebooks.com/steph...ardcover-book/
              Looking for the fonting of youth.

Comment

Originally posted by swintek View Post
                LOVE this idea of King's POLITICS OF LIMITED EDITIONS crazy-rare CR piece being a BP "Little Book"! You should write Elizabeth over there and suggest it. Who Knows? That's how this stuff happens...
                I think we'll need someone who has Borderland's ear. Or someone who has King's ear.

Comment

The Caitlin R. Kiernan volume arrived today.

Little Yellow Book of Fever Dreams rot.jpg

Comment

Nice! My slipcase and book should be arriving soon.

Comment

Sweet! Looks like I'll get mine tomorrow. Any clue what the next book will be?

Comment

And I just realized that the cover of the book in hand is completely different than the cover on the BP website. Looks like we got an upgrade!

Comment

Sweet! Looks like I'll get mine tomorrow. Any clue what the next book will be?
                          Hopefully, I am not spoiling anything, but the next book is.....number 8.

Comment

Originally posted by bsaenz24 View Post
                            Damn you, Brad! LOL!

Comment

Originally posted by bsaenz24 View Post
                              Goddamnit! I wanted to be surprised.

Comment

Goddamnit! I wanted to be surprised.
                                Sorry, Jeff. I might have been mistaken. Who knows?? It might be 7 1/4 or 7 5/8.

Comment

Working...
                                X