No announcement yet.

Little Book Series 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just read this from Robert McCammon in the November 2019 issue of Locus Magazine. We knew there was going to be a book from McCammon in this series, but now we know the title.

‘‘I’m doing a little book for Tom Monteleone’s Borderlands Press, called A Little Amber Book of Wicked Shots. I enjoy mixing drinks, so each story has a recipe for a shot that has something to do with the story. That’ll be fun."

Comment

Originally posted by Marmaduke Grigsby View Post
      I just read this from Robert McCammon in the November 2019 issue of Locus Magazine. We knew there was going to be a book from McCammon in this series, but now we know the title.

‘‘I’m doing a little book for Tom Monteleone’s Borderlands Press, called A Little Amber Book of Wicked Shots. I enjoy mixing drinks, so each story has a recipe for a shot that has something to do with the story. That’ll be fun."
      Nice! I'm looking forward to his volume.

Comment

Oh that's so cool! What a nice treat!

Comment

Looking forward to this one!

Comment

Comment

Jeff, for the McCammon Little Book, you need to up your game and have one or two of the drinks ready for the unboxing video!!

Comment

Originally posted by bsaenz24 View Post
                Jeff, for the McCammon Little Book, you need to up your game and have one or two of the drinks ready for the unboxing video!!
                Or go full on Martha Steward/Snoop Dog and mix them live.

Comment

Today a package arrived from BP with what I hoped was The Little Yellow Book - but nope - it contained the slipcase, which I wasn't interested in.

I sent off an email because I think BP was really confused about what was happening. I got quite a few different invoices, some got voided/canceled, some got resent. I clearly paid for the Yellow book and not the slipcase, but yet the slipcase arrived.

Hopefully they can figure it out because I would hate to lose my Yellow book.

Comment

Originally posted by TacomaDiver View Post
                    Today a package arrived from BP with what I hoped was The Little Yellow Book - but nope - it contained the slipcase, which I wasn't interested in.

I sent off an email because I think BP was really confused about what was happening. I got quite a few different invoices, some got voided/canceled, some got resent. I clearly paid for the Yellow book and not the slipcase, but yet the slipcase arrived.

Hopefully they can figure it out because I would hate to lose my Yellow book.
                    My yellow book arrived inside of the slipcase. But I did order the slipcase so that made sense shipping wise. Hope they get it cleared up for ya.

Comment

Usually I'm crazy about slipcases, but for some reason, I'm just not interested in the ones for this set. It's so weird.

Comment

Originally posted by slayn666 View Post
                        Usually I'm crazy about slipcases, but for some reason, I'm just not interested in the ones for this set. It's so weird.
                        I've always been the same re: these Little Book slipcases. Love the books but the slipcases seem... kind of random and unnecessary. But, most seem to like them, so..

Comment

Originally posted by swintek View Post
                          I've always been the same re: these Little Book slipcases. Love the books but the slipcases seem... kind of random and unnecessary. But, most seem to like them, so..
                          It beats having 45 little hardcovers with no titles on the spine by the time they finish series 3.

Comment

It beats having 45 little hardcovers with no titles on the spine by the time they finish series 3.
                            You make a compelling argument, sir...

Comment

For sure! You need those slipcases. Otherwise you just end up using the little books as coasters. I wish I was rich enough to do that--buy an entire set just to use them as conversation-starting coasters at the parties I never throw.

Comment

Originally posted by jeffingoff View Post
                                For sure! You need those slipcases. Otherwise you just end up using the little books as coasters. I wish I was rich enough to do that--buy an entire set just to use them as conversation-starting coasters at the parties I never throw.
                                Hey, can you please not invite me to the party you're not throwing?

Comment

Working...
                                X