No announcement yet.

Little Book Series 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tom printed Quietly now for $40.00 and it contained signatures from King, Straub, Burke and many others. May or may not get this one but it is within the realm of possibility.

Comment

Originally posted by jeffingoff View Post
      I do believe that Little IS one of the promised authors. LUCKY ME.
      I was wrong. We are merely being threatened with Bentley Little. Here's the roster from the original announcement:

already signed Ramsey Campbell, Mort Castle, Richard Chizmar, Heather Graham, Charles L. Grant, Owen King, Josh Malerman, William F. Nolan, and Tim Waggoner. In the coming months, pending negotiations, we hope to announce the addition of writers such as Thomas Ligotti, Bentley Little, Gahan Wilson, Caitlyn Kiernan, and Stephen King.

Comment

Originally posted by bsaenz24 View Post
        Seems like there should be a Bentley Little volume in that series... What could be better than a Little Little book?
        LOL.

I do believe that Little IS one of the promised authors. LUCKY ME.
        I know this has been keeping you up nights with anticipation

Originally posted by Martin View Post
        Tom printed Quietly now for $40.00 and it contained signatures from King, Straub, Burke and many others. May or may not get this one but it is within the realm of possibility.
        Didn't realize that. I'm sure it goes for much more these days. Maybe not so far-fetched after all for the Little series.

Comment

I'm in regardless of the King book or not. Would it be cool to get a signed King book on the cheap? Yep. But I'm not a die hard fan that would buy all fourteen other books JUST to be able to get the King book. I really enjoy the Little Books series, even if there is overlap with the authors' works I previously own. And, honestly, the Series III line-up pretty much rocks without King.

Comment

Originally posted by Sock Monkey View Post
            I'm in regardless of the King book or not.
            Me too. The line up does rock. It would be amazing to have King's stories and signature in a Little Book, but for me, continuing to buy the series isn't dependent on a King book. This series is so much fun. I also have the complete Series II and I'm having a blast working my way through those. So nothing but praise from me, really.

Comment

Me too. The line up does rock. It would be amazing to have King's stories and signature in a Little Book, but for me, continuing to buy the series isn't dependent on a King book. This series is so much fun. I also have the complete Series II and I'm having a blast working my way through those. So nothing but praise from me, really.
              I like to think of the Little Series as tiny morsels of literary goodness, each book a small sampling of some fantastic authors' works.

Comment

I hope that, if King is featured in a future book, that CD gets copies....I've been getting all of my matching numbers from them. Collectors OCD is tingling........
                http://thecrabbyreviewer.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by dannyboy121070 View Post
                  I hope that, if King is featured in a future book, that CD gets copies....I've been getting all of my matching numbers from them. Collectors OCD is tingling........
                  We will. We are getting the same number of copies for every book in the series.
                  CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
                  Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Comment

Originally posted by Dan Hocker View Post
                    We will. We are getting the same number of copies for every book in the series.
                    Awesome. Thanks, Dan! Now I just have to hope that I get the Collector's Club notification immediately, and place my order before it sells out.

My nerves are shot already!
                    http://thecrabbyreviewer.blogspot.com/

Comment

Anyone get the Waggoner book? I paid on the 9th and no shipping notice or padded envelope yet.

Comment

No book or shipping notice here. Nothing in my Paypal either, sometimes I just get the tracking number added there with no email notice. Thought I got it yesterday but it was a CD in the same size package.

Comment

Originally posted by khaos View Post
                          No book or shipping notice here. Nothing in my Paypal either, sometimes I just get the tracking number added there with no email notice. Thought I got it yesterday but it was a CD in the same size package.
                          Thanks for the response. I never seem to remember if Borderlands is a shipping notice or no shipping notice publisher.

Comment

I suspect you've got a bit to wait yet. Based off of the last 2 books it looks like they start charging orders up to a month before they ship. For what it's worth I haven't had any word from them about our copies yet.
                            CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
                            Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Comment

Jeff, I haven't recieved any word yet from Kim at Camelot, either, who handled my number with the LITTLE BOOK OF series, so I'm sure Dan's correct...just hasn't been published and/or released-to-the-wild yet.
                              Twitter: https://twitter.com/ron_clinton

Comment

Originally posted by RonClinton View Post
                                Jeff, I haven't recieved any word yet from Kim at Camelot, either, who handled my number with the LITTLE BOOK OF series, so I'm sure Dan's correct...just hasn't been published and/or released-to-the-wild yet.
                                Yeah I just wanted to be sure I wasn't the victim of porch pirates. I'm currently not living at my house because of the whole ceiling falling down thing. So I worry that it came in the mail and got swiped. I'm glad to know that it wasn't sent yet. I am worried about my copy of SST's Shining in the Dark though . . .

Comment

Working...
                                X