Page 18 of 19 FirstFirst ... 816171819 LastLast

Thread: Little Book Series 3

Senior Member Hearing Voices
    Quote Originally Posted by jeffingoff View Post
    Ron, I think you were caught off guard and almost missed out on getting the Little Book slipcases for Series II? Well the preorder for the slipcase for the first five in Series III is now up:

https://www.borderlandspress.com/sho...-little-books/
    Thanks, Jeff, but it turned out it was just more a matter of me jumping the gun a bit and/or being a little impatient… Camelot received theirs shortly thereafter, and got me all squared away. This time, I’m just going to trust that they’ll get their slipcases, and will let me know when they’re in.

Senior Member Lobotomized Martin's Avatar
    Ron, I think you were caught off guard and almost missed out on getting the Little Book slipcases for Series II? Well the preorder for the slipcase for the first five in Series III is now up:

https://www.borderlandspress.com/sho...-little-books/
    Does anyone know if Cemetery Dance offers these to persons collecting the series via them?

Senior Member 1st Rubber Room Confinement jeffingoff's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Martin View Post
    Does anyone know if Cemetery Dance offers these to persons collecting the series via them?
    I've never seen them offered here. Not even in the Collector's Club.If you're going to get the entire series, then these slipcases are a must have.

Administrator Totally Insane Dan Hocker's Avatar
    The slipcases? We offered one of them I think. Then we decided to just let anyone who wanted them order through Borderlands. We have suprisingly few people who've ordered every single title in the series and it was an even smaller percentage of that who were interested in the slipcase.
    Last edited by Dan Hocker; 07-15-2019 at 07:49 PM.
    CD Email: danhocker@cemeterydance.com

Non-Work related social media and what not:
    Twitter - Twitch.tv

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Thanks guys. Went ahead and pre-ordered one from Borderlands.

Junior Member Visitor
    Caitlin R. Kiernan mentioned on her blog lat week that she had sent her completed ms off to BP for her Little Yellow Book of Fever Dreams, so that should be coming soon. That's a big reason I sub'd this whole series this time. That and missing out on the Joe Hill last series. Still sticks in my craw.

Senior Member 1st Electroshock Session bsaenz24's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by swintek View Post
    Caitlin R. Kiernan mentioned on her blog lat week that she had sent her completed ms off to BP for her Little Yellow Book of Fever Dreams, so that should be coming soon. That's a big reason I sub'd this whole series this time. That and missing out on the Joe Hill last series. Still sticks in my craw.
    I hope that’s not the correct title, since they did “A Little Yellow Book of Fevered Stories” by Al Sarrantonio.

Thanks guys. Went ahead and pre-ordered one from Borderlands.
    Hope this transaction goes smoothly for you!

As do I. I even checked to see if Camelot was offering these first. Looks like I need to order via Borderlands directly for this one.

Senior Member Involuntarily Committed Marmaduke Grigsby's Avatar
    I'm a newbie when it comes to Borderlands. Have there been issues in the past?

I recently subscribed to Series 3 of the Little Books and they were very accommodating at Borderlands. I only had the Josh Malerman volume and I asked them if I could get matching numbers on the rest when I subscribed. They said no, but said if I sent that one back they would replace it with one that matched the number of the rest of my subscription. They were even able to provide matching numbers of the previous Series 3 volumes that I had missed. Not only that, but they sent the replacement Malerman volume before I returned my copy. Very trusting. I have been happy with their service so far, but this is my first experience with them.

Quote Originally Posted by Marmaduke Grigsby View Post
    I'm a newbie when it comes to Borderlands. Have there been issues in the past?

I recently subscribed to Series 3 of the Little Books and they were very accommodating at Borderlands. I only had the Josh Malerman volume and I asked them if I could get matching numbers on the rest when I subscribed. They said no, but said if I sent that one back they would replace it with one that matched the number of the rest of my subscription. They were even able to provide matching numbers of the previous Series 3 volumes that I had missed. Not only that, but they sent the replacement Malerman volume before I returned my copy. Very trusting. I have been happy with their service so far, but this is my first experience with them.
    I had an issue with the customer service they provide many years ago. I have chosen to not do business directly with them since. I am not aware of others having an issue with them. This is a personal decision regarding how I am treated by those I pay for products and services. I am not in any way stating you should be concerned or decline to do business with them.

I had an issue with the customer service they provide many years ago. I have chosen to not do business directly with them since. I am not aware of others having an issue with them. This is a personal decision regarding how I am treated by those I pay for products and services. I am not in any way stating you should be concerned or decline to do business with them.
    Got it. Thanks for the explanation. I hope your current business with them will be more pleasant.

Junior Member Visitor
    Quote Originally Posted by bsaenz24 View Post
    I hope that’s not the correct title, since they did “A Little Yellow Book of Fevered Stories” by Al Sarrantonio.
    Hadn't thought of that. That is a bit too close, isn't it?

Senior Member 1st Electroshock Session bsaenz24's Avatar
    Hadn't thought of that. That is a bit too close, isn't it?
    Especially with them both being “Yellow”, but I’m sure it’s tough working out the color / title combinations.

Junior Member Visitor
    I've gotten a bit lost here momentarily- did BP ship the Wilson book yet? It says "in stock" on their site, but I've yet to receive an invoice from them.

Senior Member Hearing Voices
    I've gotten a bit lost here momentarily- did BP ship the Wilson book yet? It says "in stock" on their site, but I've yet to receive an invoice from them.
    I don't believe so. Camelot seems to get their copies shortly after publication, and I've not received any communication from them r.e. my copy.

I received an email from BP this morning stating that "Your pre-order is ready" but I haven't received a shipping notice yet.

Junior Member Visitor
    Ah. Good- was hoping I was prematurely worried. Thanks- I'm sure the invoice is coming soon.

Member Displaying Erratic Behaviour
    Ah. Good- was hoping I was prematurely worried. Thanks- I'm sure the invoice is coming soon.
    Have you received your invoice yet? I still haven't so wondering if I'm the only one.

Quote Originally Posted by khaos View Post
    Have you received your invoice yet? I still haven't so wondering if I'm the only one.
    I haven't received an invoice yet and there's nothing in my spam folder. This is the second time I learned about the Little Book being available for purchase in this forum instead of via email. Both times I ended up logging into my Borderlands account and paying for the book.