No announcement yet.

Skelton Crew Biblio Key and Signed SK JH books

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have received a shipping notice for "Road Rage hardcover signed by Joe Hill AND Stephen King & Biblio Key!". Needless to say I am excited! Thanks again to TacomaDiver for posting this. Although I knew about the sale it had slipped my mind and I probably would have missed it without this post!

Comment

Originally posted by Martin View Post
      I have received a shipping notice for "Road Rage hardcover signed by Joe Hill AND Stephen King & Biblio Key!". Needless to say I am excited! Thanks again to TacomaDiver for posting this. Although I knew about the sale it had slipped my mind and I probably would have missed it without this post!
      Congrats!

Comment

Awesome! I’m glad you got your book and that I was involved in reminding you.

Comment

Originally posted by TacomaDiver View Post
          Awesome! I’m glad you got your book and that I was involved in reminding you.
          It seems we are all good around here for helping each other spend money.

Comment

Originally posted by bookworm 1 View Post
            It seems we are all good around here for helping each other spend money.
            That we are!

Comment

Congrats, Martin! Glad you were able to score a copy.

Comment

Congrats Martin, can't wait to see pics.

Comment

Thanks guys. I should have it next Friday so I will try to get photos up next weekend.

Comment

Thanks guys. I should have it next Friday so I will try to get photos up next weekend.
                    "Out for Delivery"

Comment

Working...
                    X