No announcement yet.

Misery from Suntup editions:

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've seen some mentions of Suntup and IT in some places. Anyone know if Paul plans on taking on IT? Because I could really use another edition of IT right about now. Or whenever.

Comment

Originally posted by jeffingoff View Post
      I've seen some mentions of Suntup and IT in some places. Anyone know if Paul plans on taking on IT? Because I could really use another edition of IT right about now. Or whenever.
      To my knowledge I don't think Paul has said what his plans are going forward. I do know he said he plans to do books he likes, not necessarily tied to King or even the horror genre.
      CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
      Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Comment

I have seen the same mentions but have no knowledge of plans. With the abundance of The Stand special editions I would think they may be talking about an art portfolio, but I am just making that up.

Comment

Originally posted by Martin View Post
          I have seen the same mentions but have no knowledge of plans. With the abundance of The Stand special editions I would think they may be talking about an art portfolio, but I am just making that up.
          Wait, hold up, "abundance" of The Stand special editions?? I know of one fantastic place that will be doing a special edition of The Stand, but please tell of the others . . .

Comment

Wait, hold up, "abundance" of The Stand special editions?? I know of one fantastic place that will be doing a special edition of The Stand, but please tell of the others . . .
            Sorry, meant to say IT special editions. Not sure why I did that. And now that I think about it more one of the special editions I was thinking about is being produced by Paul Suntup. He is making a custom rebound edition of IT that sold out last year. They are probably referring to that one as it is supposed to be released this year.

Disclaimer: I am not responsible for any drool you get on you computer for when looking at this book.
            Here is the website: http://dragonrebound.com/

Comment

Sorry, meant to say IT special editions. Not sure why I did that. And now that I think about it more one of the special editions I was thinking about is being produced by Paul Suntup. He is making a custom rebound edition of IT that sold out last year. They are probably referring to that one as it is supposed to be released this year.

Disclaimer: I am not responsible for any drool you get on you computer for when looking at this book.
              Here is the website: http://dragonrebound.com/
              Oh dear lord. I do not make enough money to be on these websites, subscribing to newsletters, and getting on waitlists. These are some gorgeous editions. I am so mad that I am only now learning about them.

Comment

It is dangerous to go down the rabbit hole. Luckily, I've never been bit by the King bug so I appreciate the beauty in these books but be okay with not owning them. Also, congratulations to everyone who was able to snag a copy of Misery!

Comment

Hey, Jeff, I’m back from your Unboxing mania: Candle lit, my friend...one for both of us.
                  Twitter: https://twitter.com/ron_clinton

Comment

Originally posted by RonClinton View Post
                    Hey, Jeff, I’m back from your Unboxing mania: Candle lit, my friend...one for both of us.
                    This addiction is terminal I'm afraid.

Comment

Originally posted by Sock Monkey View Post
                      Also, congratulations to everyone who was able to snag a copy of Misery!
                      There are artist editions STILL available! I'm shocked and also dying to know the size of the limitation. It has to be more than 2,000.

Comment

This addiction is terminal I'm afraid.
                        Memories (when for a few scant minutes the Numbered Edition was still available)...

...I'd use any browswer other than Don't-Want-to-Play-Nice-with-Suntup-Chrome.
                        Last edited by RonClinton; 02-14-2018, 04:45 PM.
                        Twitter: https://twitter.com/ron_clinton

Comment

Memories...

That reminds me. Paul has given an 8/8/18 publication date. I wonder if that will be for all three versions of the book. There are a lot of moving parts here and that will be tough to pull off.

Comment

Memories (when for a few scant minutes the Numbered Edition was still available)...

Yeah. I was there. It was a horrible place to be.

Comment

That reminds me. Paul has given an 8/8/18 publication date. I wonder if that will be for all three versions of the book. There are a lot of moving parts here and that will be tough to pull off.
                              I think that depends on how far along in production he already is.

Comment

I think that depends on how far along in production he already is.
                                I assume he is pretty far along in production. His promotion materials for the release showed what are prototype or dummy books, slipcase and traycases. I would also assume he has the signature pages signed and in hand, the art delivered and the text formatted. I would also assume the traycases would be made after the books are ready. I would also assume that the two different traycases would take different amounts of time based quantity and general build. Delivering all three editions at the same time would indicate a logistical nightmare or require the holding of the two editions finished first. Of course I have no insight into the production, just my thoughts.

Comment

Working...
                                X