Misery from Suntup editions:

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Misery from Suntup editions:

For those unfamiliar with Suntup Editions they have been producing high end art prints of King book covers.

They are now set to release there first book. A limited edition of Misery in three states:
    1. Artist edition Signed by artist Rick Berry (1,250) $110
    2. Limited edition Signed by Stephen King and Rick Berry, limited to 200 copies (185 for sale) $550
    3. Lettered Edition Signed by Stephen King and Rick Berry, limited to 26 copies $3,950

They are also offering a few lifetime memberships at each level.

All items go on sale Monday February 12th at 8:00 A.M. Pacific.

https://suntup.press/misery-stephen-...imited-edition

Should you choose to order, good luck!
    Last edited by Martin; 03-06-2018, 06:56 PM.

Originally posted by Martin View Post
    For those unfamiliar with Suntup Editions they have been producing high end art prints of King book covers.

They are now set to release there first book. A limited edition of Misery in three states:
    1. Artist edition Signed by artist Rick Berry (Limitation not stated) $110
    2. Limited edition Signed by Stephen King and Rick Berry, limited to 200 copies (185 for sale) $550
    3. Lettered Edition Signed by Stephen King and Rick Berry, limited to 26 copies $3,950

They are also offering a few lifetime memberships at each level.

All items go on sale Monday February 12th at 8:00 A.M. Pacific.

https://suntup.press/misery-stephen-...imited-edition

Should you choose to order, good luck!
    OH DEAR LORD

Comment

Looks like a wonderfully unique production. I think I'll go for the Patron status......LOL

Comment

Originally posted by subie09lega View Post
        Looks like a wonderfully unique production. I think I'll go for the Patron status......LOL
        I will have to check the piggy bank and see if I have $65,000 in there.

Comment

This puts to an end the hand-wringing indecision I was having over PS Pub's THE TOMMYKNOCKERS...I can't afford both and vastly prefer this LE of MISERY for both content and production, so I can now gladly put that indecision to bed. I was hoping someday someone would do a limited of MISERY...this looks to be an absolutely incredible realization of that wish. Just need to decide which MISERY edition (Gift or #d) to opt for...so more hand-wringing for at least a few more days.
          Twitter: https://twitter.com/ron_clinton

Comment

Originally posted by RonClinton View Post
            This puts to an end the hand-wringing indecision I was having over PS Pub's THE TOMMYKNOCKERS...I can't afford both and vastly prefer this LE of MISERY for both content and production, so I can now gladly put that indecision to bed. I was hoping someday someone would do a limited of MISERY...this looks to be an absolutely incredible realization of that wish. Just need to decide which MISERY edition (Gift or #d) to opt for...so more hand-wringing for at least a few more days.
            I am leaning heavily towards Artists edition but may sway to Limited by Monday.

Comment

That's where I'm at as well; MISERY is among my favorite King works, so that signed edition is a strong lure.

We may have little choice in the matter, though, given the number of folks grabbing the EoTD portfolios in order to secure a guaranteed matching # of the signed/numbered of MISERY...I'm starting to wonder if there will be any signed/numbereds left on Monday.
              Twitter: https://twitter.com/ron_clinton

Comment

Originally posted by RonClinton View Post
                That's where I'm at as well; MISERY is among my favorite King works, so that signed edition is a strong lure.

We may have little choice in the matter, though, given the number of folks grabbing the EoTD portfolios in order to secure a guaranteed matching # of the signed/numbered of MISERY...I'm starting to wonder if there will be any signed/numbereds left on Monday.
                That is weighing on my decision as well. I assume there will be fewer that 100 available for sale when it goes live and have little interest in stressing about it. Probably will not even try for the limited.

Comment

From the looks of it, the LETTERED is gone, the NUMBERED is probably gone but maybe a few will be available that will sale immediately. I don't have any inside info so I might be completely wrong but am just going by what I've seen on the Suntup thread. I think I've got a NUMBERED secured but I want one of the artist editions too. I would've loved that LETTERED but there was just no way I could afford that right now. They all look amazing!

Comment

I'm still hoping to get a Numbered, but I'm sure they'll be gone in a split second once those order buttons go live.

Comment

Originally posted by Dave1442397 View Post
                      I'm still hoping to get a Numbered, but I'm sure they'll be gone in a split second once those order buttons go live.
                      Since I can't really afford the Numbered right now and I also have no will power to resist buying one, it's best if they sell out before I can hurt myself.

Comment

Originally posted by jeffingoff View Post
                        Since I can't really afford the Numbered right now and I also have no will power to resist buying one, it's best if they sell out before I can hurt myself.
                        The eternal struggle.

Comment

By the pictures, both the numbered and lettered look like beautiful editions. I’m not enough of a King fan to try to get in on this but the Lifetime Subscriptions are cool and tempting, if one has the money, though in the fine print it says that the editions may or may not be from the print run so there is a possibility of getting a PC copy?

Anyways, I hope everyone can get a copy and make me jealous with pictures!

Comment

These editions look gorgeous. I love what Paul has been doing. It’s just too bad I can’t buy it all.

Speaking of buying, I’ll admit I had a little buyer’s remorse after buying his EotD portfolio because after I received it, and experiencing its full beauty, I was left with a feeling of ‘now what?” It lives in its box and there it is.

But after learning I get first crack at Misery AND to matcha my number, it made it entirely worth it.

Comment

Got my secret pre-order link because I bought EotD from Suntup. Ordered one gift and one signed/numbered. Beyond excited for this one for a few reasons:

1) I only own one S/N SK novel - but it's a PC copy (but I won it right here on CD so that's cool!)
                              2) I do own two signed editions of Sleeping Beauties but those aren't going to be as nice as Misery
                              3) Paul does some amazing things with his products.

Comment

Working...
                              X