Misery from Suntup editions:

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jeffingoff View Post
    Yes Paul, what he said. This place isn't as noisy as that roadhouse up the street and there are far fewer knock-down drag-outs thanks to our cooler, Dan. But we do love our beer here. And good company. So happy you stopped by.
    A huge welcome to Paul indeed!

And your comment, Jeff had me picturing a shirtless Dan with a mullet practicing his Hapkido in the CD warehouse.

Comment

Originally posted by Brian861 View Post
      A huge welcome to Paul indeed!

And your comment, Jeff had me picturing a shirtless Dan with a mullet practicing his Hapkido in the CD warehouse.
      Someone must have footage of that.

Comment

Someone must have footage of that.
        No one wants to see that...
        CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
        Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Comment

Originally posted by Dan Hocker View Post
          No one wants to see that...
          What he said.

Comment

Just got my shipping notice. Now I just have to put a chair next to the mailbox and never leave it.

Comment

Just got my shipping notice. Now I just have to put a chair next to the mailbox and never leave it.
              Great news!, hope the weather is nice while you camp at the mailbox.

Comment

I just got my shipping notice too! Luckily, I can see the mailman coming from my home office

Comment

Originally posted by Martin View Post
                  Great news!, hope the weather is nice while you camp at the mailbox.
                  Got a canopy, some MREs, gallons of water, and a supermag, semi-automatic shotgun. I'm good.

Comment

Originally posted by Dave1442397 View Post
                    I just got my shipping notice too! Luckily, I can see the mailman coming from my home office
                    Congrats! The only thing that could make my day any better would be a shipping notice from CD that Sleeping Beauties is on the way. But I'll save that joy for another day.

Comment

Congrats! The only thing that could make my day any better would be a shipping notice from CD that Sleeping Beauties is on the way. But I'll save that joy for another day.
                      The next 'can't wait' release for me will be the Lonely Road edition of Gwendy's Button Box. Hoping to have that in my hands in September or October!

Comment

Originally posted by Martin View Post
                        The next 'can't wait' release for me will be the Lonely Road edition of Gwendy's Button Box. Hoping to have that in my hands in September or October!
                        Yeah, me too. I have a lot of other books in the queue, including Interview with the Vampire. I'm looking forward to re-reading that one.

Comment

Originally posted by Dave1442397 View Post
                          Yeah, me too. I have a lot of other books in the queue, including Interview with the Vampire. I'm looking forward to re-reading that one.
                          I have way too many books on order but Interview with the Vampire is not one of them. I have tried several times to get into Ann Rice writing but I just can't get there. Currently re-reading Salems' Lot on audio though and loving it!

Comment

After seeing what Paul has done with Misery, my most anticipated book is Hill House. Paul seems to have very good rapport with the Jackson estate so maybe we'll get more of her books down the line.

Comment

Originally posted by Brian861 View Post
                              After seeing what Paul has done with Misery, my most anticipated book is Hill House. Paul seems to have very good rapport with the Jackson estate so maybe we'll get more of her books down the line.
                              For sure that will be another one I'll recounting the days until. I'm going to have a sweet last half of 2018, Some of the big ones:
                              Suntup Misery
                              Dark Regions Bird Box
                              CD Sleeping Beauties (at least I'm hoping to get it before 2019)
                              Suntup Hill House

Comment

Hey, Paul. Welcome to 'your' thread.

I appreciate what you do. In my opinion, you are the consummate professional. itykwim

I'm good with the binding problem. This is the most beautiful book I've ever owned.

Comment

Working...
                                X