THE TOMMYKNOCKERS PS PUBLISHING

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Martin View Post
    I am waiting for the Cemetery Dance 'Viking Years' collection to be announced!
    YES!

Comment

Originally posted by Dan Hocker View Post
      One collection at a time. We still have 3 books to go in this one.
      No hurry, I can wait.

Comment

I saw this and hesitate on its purchase. Ignoring the fact that I haven't read The Tommyknockers yet (for shame or something!) I've kind of grown bored with the PS Anniversary sets. At first they were kind of cool, and I got over my frustration at PS Pub for failing to match my numbers as I ordered them (something that Gauntlet did too - but that's another story for another time . . .) I just don't think I need this. And am tempted to unload my other sets too. I think I've hit collector overload . . .

Comment

Originally posted by TacomaDiver View Post
          I saw this and hesitate on its purchase. Ignoring the fact that I haven't read The Tommyknockers yet (for shame or something!) I've kind of grown bored with the PS Anniversary sets. At first they were kind of cool, and I got over my frustration at PS Pub for failing to match my numbers as I ordered them (something that Gauntlet did too - but that's another story for another time . . .) I just don't think I need this. And am tempted to unload my other sets too. I think I've hit collector overload . . .
          The only PS anniversary edition I purchased was Skeleton Crew. I love King's short stories so I went for this one.

Comment

Don't care for the story at all. It's in the basement on my SK likes list. I might pick it up later on just for the King foreword. Not a priority by any means as I no longer collect the series.

Comment

The only PS anniversary edition I purchased was Skeleton Crew. I love King's short stories so I went for this one.
              I did buy a PS copy of Salem's Lot. I like the way they broke into 3 books and the art/slipcase was Really nice.

Comment

I jumped on it. I had to since I started this thread and all.

Comment

Still mulling...still mulling...
                  Twitter: https://twitter.com/ron_clinton

Comment

Not in on this one.

Comment

I wavered momentarily, but stuck to my guns. It’s nice to see the lesser King works getting some love, but I just don’t need it for my collection. Congrats to everyone who did jump in as I’m sure it will be a nice edition.

Comment

I think PS is also going to do NEEDFUL THINGS. Who's up for that?

Comment

Originally posted by jeffingoff View Post
                          I can't say for sure (as I actually have no idea), but I suspect their plan is to do one for every book Hodder has the rights to.
                          CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
                          Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Comment

Originally posted by jeffingoff View Post
                            I actually do not have fond memories of Needful Things. It is near the bottom of my King reads. I may have to read it again to see if my view has changed.

Comment

I actually do not have fond memories of Needful Things. It is near the bottom of my King reads. I may have to read it again to see if my view has changed.
                              Oh no. So that could mean I'll have to buy ANOTHER edition of IT and THE STAND?! I won't have a choice!

Comment

I remember Leland Gaunt and I remember a woman fantasizing about screwing Elvis. That's about it.

Comment

Working...
                                X