Thread: Walking Alone by Bentley Little

Hybrid View

Administrator Totally Insane Dan Hocker's Avatar

Walking Alone by Bentley Little

Walking Alone
    by Bentley Little
    Brand New Book Coming Next Year!

This is the discussion thread for the Walking Alone announcement.

CLICK HERE to purchase this product!

CLICK HERE to view the announcement!
    CD Email: danhocker@cemeterydance.com

Non-Work related social media and what not:
    Twitter - Twitch.tv

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Junior Member Visitor
    This should be great. Hoping there are comments by Bentley accompanying each story (as was done in THE COLLECTION), or at least an introduction or afterword from Bentley. 'Literally' gets overused a lot, but Bentley could literally be the only horror author who refuses to use the internet, and while I know he still gives the occasional interview, any comments from him in this book would be very welcome.

I'm certainly curious how the short stories were chosen for WALKING ALONE, his fourth book of short stories. His first three short story collections (MURMUROUS HAUNTS, THE COLLECTION and INDIGNITIES OF THE FLESH) contained 48 stories. After checking the internet, WALKING ALONE appears to have 18 brand new stories in addition to nine previously published stories, but how were those nine stories chosen out of the 100 plus stories he's had published that have never been collected? Did Bentley pick them at random? Were they some of his favourites? Maybe that will be discussed by Bentley if he's written an intro/afterword, but it wouldn't matter if there's no intro/afterword - I'm buying this! His short stories are so damn good.

Senior Member Lobotomized Martin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by kshane View Post
    This should be great. Hoping there are comments by Bentley accompanying each story (as was done in THE COLLECTION), or at least an introduction or afterword from Bentley. 'Literally' gets overused a lot, but Bentley could literally be the only horror author who refuses to use the internet, and while I know he still gives the occasional interview, any comments from him in this book would be very welcome.

I'm certainly curious how the short stories were chosen for WALKING ALONE, his fourth book of short stories. His first three short story collections (MURMUROUS HAUNTS, THE COLLECTION and INDIGNITIES OF THE FLESH) contained 48 stories. After checking the internet, WALKING ALONE appears to have 18 brand new stories in addition to nine previously published stories, but how were those nine stories chosen out of the 100 plus stories he's had published that have never been collected? Did Bentley pick them at random? Were they some of his favourites? Maybe that will be discussed by Bentley if he's written an intro/afterword, but it wouldn't matter if there's no intro/afterword - I'm buying this! His short stories are so damn good.
    I love it when Authors write about the story.

Senior Member Jeez! Don't you have anything better to do with your time? bookworm 1's Avatar
    UP State NY the real upstate north of Albany
    Got a shipping notice today......well I'm a pre shipping notice according to the post office. Anyway looks like this one is on its way soon.

Yep we started shipping these yesterday. Should be done today I would think.

Twitter - Twitch.tv

To amend this, my help didn't get as far as I thought they would today / got side tracked by some other stuff. So if I have help tomorrow they should probably be done tomorrow, otherwise it probably won't be until Monday.

Twitter - Twitch.tv