Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AMC: The Terror - Finally a trailer and release!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AMC: The Terror - Finally a trailer and release!!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g7Cm...ature=youtu.be

Finally some news on this. Loved the book, and was impatiently waiting for this series!

Originally posted by TJCams View Post
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g7Cm...ature=youtu.be

Finally some news on this. Loved the book, and was impatiently waiting for this series!
    Saw the clip during the TWD. Looks interesting.

Comment

I don't have cable so I'll have to wait for this to show up on Netflix or Hulu. The Terror is my favorite Dan Simmons book.

Comment

Been watching this. Very good. On ep. 3 and am ashamed to admit I did not know this was THAT The Terror meaning Simmons' terrific novel.

Comment

Originally posted by mtyree View Post
          Been watching this. Very good. On ep. 3 and am ashamed to admit I did not know this was THAT The Terror meaning Simmons' terrific novel.
          Have not seen the show or read the story. Good news is that Audible recently had the audiobook on sale so I have it in my library.

Comment

Anybody have any insight as to how closely the show follows the book?

Comment

Originally posted by Sock Monkey View Post
              Anybody have any insight as to how closely the show follows the book?
              I have watched the first couple of episodes, but it seems pretty close!

Comment

Originally posted by mhatchett View Post
                I have watched the first couple of episodes, but it seems pretty close!
                Thanks! Now I'm trying to decide to watch the series or read the book first...

Comment

Originally posted by Sock Monkey View Post
                  Thanks! Now I'm trying to decide to watch the series or read the book first...
                  I recently read the book and really enjoyed it. Have not seen the series yet.

Comment

Just saw that AMC is doing a second season. Did they not complete the story in the initial season or are they going rogue?

Comment

Hi Martin. Yes, they did complete the story in season one. They are just keeping the title as "The Terror" and turning the show into an anthology series, kind of like was done with American Horror Story and is being done with Castle Rock. I believe the 2nd season of The Terror has to do with Japanese internment camps. I really liked the first season and am hoping the 2nd season maintains the quality of the first season.

Comment

Originally posted by sholloman81 View Post
                        Hi Martin. Yes, they did complete the story in season one. They are just keeping the title as "The Terror" and turning the show into an anthology series, kind of like was done with American Horror Story and is being done with Castle Rock. I believe the 2nd season of The Terror has to do with Japanese internment camps. I really liked the first season and am hoping the 2nd season maintains the quality of the first season.
                        Thanks for the info. I will get to season one at some point.

Comment

Working...
                        X