X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Widow's Point: A Novella by Richard and Billy Chizmar

Widow's Point: A Novella
    by Richard Chizmar and Billy Chizmar
    New Trade Hardcover and Signed Limited Edition Coming Early Next Year!
    FREE US Shipping and FREE SIGNED "UPGRADE" For Trade Hardcover For Next 48 Hours Only!

This is the discussion thread for the Widow's Point announcement!

CLICK HERE to purchase this product!

CLICK HERE to view the announcement!
    CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
    Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Ordered the limited with my CDCC discount. Looking forward to this. I will add that A Long December set a high bar for Chizmar stories!

Comment

I grabbed a limited, too. Glad I didn’t hesitate as that sold out pretty darn fast.

Comment

My first Chizmar was a half Chizmar. My second Chizmar was a double Chizmar. That escalated quickly.

Comment

I was hoping to grab a limited edition, unfortunately I was also hoping to wait a bit since the purse strings are a bit tight this time of year. Oh well. Can't have them all I suppose.

Comment

Originally posted by Theli View Post
            I was hoping to grab a limited edition, unfortunately I was also hoping to wait a bit since the purse strings are a bit tight this time of year. Oh well. Can't have them all I suppose.
            It sold out fast. Richard was pushing a lot on Facebook.

Comment

This one wasn't for me, but I send Rich and his son big congrats on a quick sellout, and hope all who picked up a copy enjoy it.
              Twitter: https://twitter.com/ron_clinton

Comment

I want the Trade Hardcover Signed By Both Authors. This looks like exactly the type of book I've come to love. I'm still sticking to my reading project (The books I know I will donate after reading). So far, I've shown remarkable restraint when it comes to buying any more fancy S/L editions. I only gave in once when the recent Save25 CD coupon was offered.

~Cap
                Books are weapons in the war of ideas.

Comment

I hadn't even realized it was sold out. Glad a jumped in quick!

Comment

Originally posted by jeffingoff View Post
                    My first Chizmar was a half Chizmar. My second Chizmar was a double Chizmar. That escalated quickly.
                    You owe it to yourself to go back and read a single Chizmar (A Long December). That is a great collection of stories!

Comment

Originally posted by Martin View Post
                      You owe it to yourself to go back and read a single Chizmar (A Long December). That is a great collection of stories!
                      I plan on it. It's inevitable.

Comment

Originally posted by c marvel View Post
                        I want the Trade Hardcover Signed By Both Authors. This looks like exactly the type of book I've come to love. I'm still sticking to my reading project (The books I know I will donate after reading). So far, I've shown remarkable restraint when it comes to buying any more fancy S/L editions. I only gave in once when the recent Save25 CD coupon was offered.

~Cap
                        I am pretty much doing the same. I have been taking my read books (unless they are signed, or part of my keeper collection) to my local used shop that gives credit for trade-ins - any they don't take goes to my local Goodwill used book store for a donation.

Mind you on this one, I jumped on the signed THC.

Comment

Originally posted by TJCams View Post
                          I am pretty much doing the same. I have been taking my read books (unless they are signed, or part of my keeper collection) to my local used shop that gives credit for trade-ins - any they don't take goes to my local Goodwill used book store for a donation.

Mind you on this one, I jumped on the signed THC.
                          Good for you dude. I did have credit with two bookstores in the area where I live. A paperback book place went out of business years ago and a different book store in the same city changed hands, and has changed hands at least one more time since I had credit with the first, original owner. ~Cap
                          Books are weapons in the war of ideas.

Comment

Got my shipping notice! Can't wait.

Comment

My S/L copy arrived today! I got #67. I'm going to dig into it right now. I'm expecting a good read. :-)

Widows Point.jpg

Comment

Working...
                              X