• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Zombie Who Cried Human

The Zombie Who Cried Human
    by Brian James Freeman
    Artwork by Glenn Chadbourne

This is the discussion thread for The Zombie Who Cried Human.

CLICK HERE to purchase this product

CLICK HERE to view the announcement
    CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
    Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

I am so thrilled with this one! Two of my favorite books from CD are The Christmas Thingy and The Halloween Mouse. To see them venture back into illustrated children's stories is exciting for me!

Comment

Originally posted by Martin View Post
      I am so thrilled with this one! Two of my favorite books from CD are The Christmas Thingy and The Halloween Mouse. To see them venture back into illustrated children's stories is exciting for me!
      Me too! Ordered a reading copy for the grandson and the limited for Pop

Comment

I ordered two extra trade copies for the kids to keep them away from Dad's copies!

Comment

Originally posted by bsaenz24 View Post
          I ordered two extra trade copies for the kids to keep them away from Dad's copies!

Comment

Originally posted by Brian861 View Post
            I had to because whoever said to love is to share never owned books.

Comment

Originally posted by bsaenz24 View Post
              I had to because whoever said to love is to share never owned books.
              True LOL.

Comment

The limited editions of these are headed out this week.
                CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
                Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Comment

Originally posted by Dan Hocker View Post
                  The limited editions of these are headed out this week.
                  Sweet!

Comment

Received mine today and it's beautiful. I love it!

Comment

Originally posted by Tommy View Post
                      Received mine today and it's beautiful. I love it!
                      Received my copy today......question........the announcement said the dust jacket would be different from the trade edition. I have both and see no difference other than the color of the title at the top and the contributor's names on the bottom. Just asking.

Comment

Originally posted by pumpheel View Post
                        Received my copy today......question........the announcement said the dust jacket would be different from the trade edition. I have both and see no difference other than the color of the title at the top and the contributor's names on the bottom. Just asking.
                        I would assume that's the difference. It was the same with Robert McCammon's HE'LL COME KNOCKING AT YOUR DOOR and TALES FROM GREYSTONE BAY published by Cemetery Dance. The colors of the logo and author's name were different on the limited edition.

Comment

Originally posted by Marmaduke Grigsby View Post
                          I would assume that's the difference. It was the same with Robert McCammon's HE'LL COME KNOCKING AT YOUR DOOR and TALES FROM GREYSTONE BAY published by Cemetery Dance. The colors of the logo and author's name were different on the limited edition.
                          And the inside flap should have the edition specific information, instead of having the trade hardcover information. I really do NOT like using trade DJs on limited editions, which used to be the standard for most books that had both editions, because it leads to confusion down the road -- people not knowing which edition they really have, etc.

So whenever possible, I like there to be two different DJs even though it doubles the DJ printing cost. (The artwork is usually the same simply because there isn't room in the budget for two different cover pieces.)

Hope this information helps!

Brian
                          Brian James Freeman

Lividian Publications: http://www.Lividian.com
                          My Writing: http://www.BrianJamesFreeman.com

Comment

Originally posted by Brian James Freeman View Post
                            And the inside flap should have the edition specific information, instead of having the trade hardcover information. I really do NOT like using trade DJs on limited editions, which used to be the standard for most books that had both editions, because it leads to confusion down the road -- people not knowing which edition they really have, etc.

So whenever possible, I like there to be two different DJs even though it doubles the DJ printing cost. (The artwork is usually the same simply because there isn't room in the budget for two different cover pieces.)

Hope this information helps!

Brian
                            Yes it did. I really like the book/slipcase and there is no problem especially since I got a CDCC 35% discount and used my CD credit. Life is good.

Comment

Looking forward to my patreon copy.

Comment

Working...
                              X