Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 27

Thread: The Zombie Who Cried Human

  1. #1
    Administrator Totally Insane Dan Hocker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    4,913
    Rep Power
    28

    The Zombie Who Cried Human

    The Zombie Who Cried Human
    by Brian James Freeman
    Artwork by Glenn Chadbourne



    This is the discussion thread for The Zombie Who Cried Human.


    CLICK HERE to purchase this product

    CLICK HERE to view the announcement
    CD Email: danhocker@cemeterydance.com

    Non-Work related social media and what not:
    Instagram

    Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

  2. #2
    Senior Member Jeez! Don't you have anything better to do with your time? Martin's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    6,034
    Rep Power
    25
    I am so thrilled with this one! Two of my favorite books from CD are The Christmas Thingy and The Halloween Mouse. To see them venture back into illustrated children's stories is exciting for me!

  3. #3
    Senior Member Starting to Drool Incessantly Brian861's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Wichita, KS
    Posts
    2,715
    Rep Power
    52
    Quote Originally Posted by Martin View Post
    I am so thrilled with this one! Two of my favorite books from CD are The Christmas Thingy and The Halloween Mouse. To see them venture back into illustrated children's stories is exciting for me!
    Me too! Ordered a reading copy for the grandson and the limited for Pop

  4. #4
    Senior Member 1st Electroshock Session bsaenz24's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Right Behind You
    Posts
    2,436
    Rep Power
    15
    I ordered two extra trade copies for the kids to keep them away from Dad's copies!

  5. #5
    Senior Member Starting to Drool Incessantly Brian861's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Wichita, KS
    Posts
    2,715
    Rep Power
    52
    Quote Originally Posted by bsaenz24 View Post
    I ordered two extra trade copies for the kids to keep them away from Dad's copies!

  6. #6
    Senior Member 1st Electroshock Session bsaenz24's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Right Behind You
    Posts
    2,436
    Rep Power
    15
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    I had to because whoever said to love is to share never owned books.

  7. #7
    Senior Member Starting to Drool Incessantly Brian861's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Wichita, KS
    Posts
    2,715
    Rep Power
    52
    Quote Originally Posted by bsaenz24 View Post
    I had to because whoever said to love is to share never owned books.
    True LOL.

  8. #8
    Administrator Totally Insane Dan Hocker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    4,913
    Rep Power
    28
    The limited editions of these are headed out this week.
    CD Email: danhocker@cemeterydance.com

    Non-Work related social media and what not:
    Instagram

    Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

  9. #9
    Senior Member Starting to Drool Incessantly Brian861's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Wichita, KS
    Posts
    2,715
    Rep Power
    52
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Hocker View Post
    The limited editions of these are headed out this week.
    Sweet!

  10. #10
    Senior Member Hearing Voices Tommy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    1,347
    Rep Power
    11
    Received mine today and it's beautiful. I love it!

  11. #11
    Member Part-timer
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    48
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy View Post
    Received mine today and it's beautiful. I love it!
    Received my copy today......question........the announcement said the dust jacket would be different from the trade edition. I have both and see no difference other than the color of the title at the top and the contributor's names on the bottom. Just asking.

  12. #12
    Senior Member Involuntarily Committed Marmaduke Grigsby's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    SE Illinois
    Posts
    227
    Rep Power
    23
    Quote Originally Posted by pumpheel View Post
    Received my copy today......question........the announcement said the dust jacket would be different from the trade edition. I have both and see no difference other than the color of the title at the top and the contributor's names on the bottom. Just asking.
    I would assume that's the difference. It was the same with Robert McCammon's HE'LL COME KNOCKING AT YOUR DOOR and TALES FROM GREYSTONE BAY published by Cemetery Dance. The colors of the logo and author's name were different on the limited edition.

  13. #13
    Administrator Ok, I really can't come up with anymore of these stupid things... Brian James Freeman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    1,002,656
    Rep Power
    2014
    Quote Originally Posted by Marmaduke Grigsby View Post
    I would assume that's the difference. It was the same with Robert McCammon's HE'LL COME KNOCKING AT YOUR DOOR and TALES FROM GREYSTONE BAY published by Cemetery Dance. The colors of the logo and author's name were different on the limited edition.
    And the inside flap should have the edition specific information, instead of having the trade hardcover information. I really do NOT like using trade DJs on limited editions, which used to be the standard for most books that had both editions, because it leads to confusion down the road -- people not knowing which edition they really have, etc.

    So whenever possible, I like there to be two different DJs even though it doubles the DJ printing cost. (The artwork is usually the same simply because there isn't room in the budget for two different cover pieces.)

    Hope this information helps!

    Brian
    Brian James Freeman
    brianfreeman@cemeterydance.com

    Cemetery Dance Publications: http://www.cemeterydance.com
    Lonely Road Books: http://www.lonelyroadbooks.com
    LetterPress Publications: http://www.LetterPressPublications.com
    My Writing: http://www.BrianJamesFreeman.com

  14. #14
    Member Part-timer
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    48
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian James Freeman View Post
    And the inside flap should have the edition specific information, instead of having the trade hardcover information. I really do NOT like using trade DJs on limited editions, which used to be the standard for most books that had both editions, because it leads to confusion down the road -- people not knowing which edition they really have, etc.

    So whenever possible, I like there to be two different DJs even though it doubles the DJ printing cost. (The artwork is usually the same simply because there isn't room in the budget for two different cover pieces.)

    Hope this information helps!

    Brian
    Yes it did. I really like the book/slipcase and there is no problem especially since I got a CDCC 35% discount and used my CD credit. Life is good.

  15. #15
    Senior Member Receiving Daily Medication
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Saginaw, Michigan
    Posts
    502
    Rep Power
    10
    Looking forward to my patreon copy.

  16. #16
    Senior Member Starting to Drool Incessantly Brian861's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Wichita, KS
    Posts
    2,715
    Rep Power
    52
    Received my copy today!

  17. #17
    Senior Member Jeez! Don't you have anything better to do with your time? Martin's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    6,034
    Rep Power
    25
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    Received my copy today!
    Mine is scheduled to reach me on Friday.

  18. #18
    Senior Member Starting to Drool Incessantly Brian861's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Wichita, KS
    Posts
    2,715
    Rep Power
    52
    Quote Originally Posted by Martin View Post
    Mine is scheduled to reach me on Friday.
    Never received a shipping notice so it was a nice surprise. Also received a grail Hill item today along with Horns! It's been an awesome Monday outside of my CDCC email problems . But Brian is working on it. TBC.......

  19. #19
    Senior Member Jeez! Don't you have anything better to do with your time? Martin's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    6,034
    Rep Power
    25
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    Never received a shipping notice so it was a nice surprise. Also received a grail Hill item today along with Horns! It's been an awesome Monday outside of my CDCC email problems . But Brian is working on it. TBC.......
    Do tel. What was the grail Hill item?

  20. #20
    Senior Member Starting to Drool Incessantly Brian861's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Wichita, KS
    Posts
    2,715
    Rep Power
    52
    Quote Originally Posted by Martin View Post
    Do tel. What was the grail Hill item?
    It is Palace Corbie #7. Joe's first published short story, The Lady Rest.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •