No announcement yet.

On This, The Day of the Pig

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My previous post on this topic still stands.
    CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
    Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Comment

Originally posted by jeffingoff View Post
      It's my rabid wish that this book will be one of the selections in the forthcoming grab bag.
      Has a different grab bag been announced? Or are you referring to the one offered 7-10 days ago? Confused Cap
      Books are weapons in the war of ideas.

Comment

Originally posted by c marvel View Post
        Has a different grab bag been announced? Or are you referring to the one offered 7-10 days ago? Confused Cap
        Within the past month there have been 2 grab bags. A forthcoming book grab bag and a forthcoming ARC grab bag (those aren't the exact names). Not to burst anyone's bubble here, but I do not believe this book is in either.

Instagram

Comment

Originally posted by Dan Hocker View Post
          Within the past month there have been 2 grab bags. A forthcoming book grab bag and a forthcoming ARC grab bag (those aren't the exact names). Not to burst anyone's bubble here, but I do not believe this book is in either.
          Ah but there is also the Grab Bag book club which has two shipments due later this year!

Comment

Originally posted by Martin View Post
            Ah but there is also the Grab Bag book club which has two shipments due later this year!
            I can honestly say I don't know what will be in those, so there is a possibility, but given the book hasn't been announced yet I doubt it.

Instagram

Comment

Originally posted by Dan Hocker View Post
              AND YET I HAVE A BUBBLE THAT IS MOST DEFINITELY BURSTED! [to be read like a Shakespearian actor: burse-TED!]

Comment

AND YET I HAVE A BUBBLE THAT IS MOST DEFINITELY BURSTED! [to be read like a Shakespearian actor: burse-TED!]
                Dan said he doesn't believe it's part of either. That was not a definite no Jeff. There is still hope.

Comment

From the description I read, this book sounds bonkers in all the right ways. I shall wait every patiently for this to be announced. I mean, I am still waiting for news of further Michael Marshall "Straw Men" books (not so subtle hint-hint )...

Comment

Originally posted by Sock Monkey View Post
                    From the description I read, this book sounds bonkers in all the right ways. I shall wait every patiently for this to be announced. I mean, I am still waiting for news of further Michael Marshall "Straw Men" books (not so subtle hint-hint )...
                    Where did you find the description? I could google it but I'm tired.

Comment

Originally posted by bookworm 1 View Post
                      Dan said he doesn't believe it's part of either. That was not a definite no Jeff. There is still hope.
                      Hope floats. Oh hell, we all float.

Comment

Where did you find the description? I could google it but I'm tired.
                        It's on his Facebook page from back in 2016 when he posted about CD publishing the book.

Comment

Originally posted by Sock Monkey View Post
                          It's on his Facebook page from back in 2016 when he posted about CD publishing the book.
                          Found it. Hahahaha yes good crazy. There was also this mention. But I might have posted this before:

http://libraryofthedamned.com/tag/on...ay-of-the-pig/

Comment

Working...
                          X