• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Brian James Freeman View Post
    Maybe I'll let the CIA redact it first.
    Well that did not go as hoped:
    redacted.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by Dan Hocker View Post
      Huh, I didn't even know there was a book in question...
      Looks like Rich and Brian locked Dan in the warehouse, again.....

Comment

I haven't read this book, but by the title it's obviously not about any of my kids!

I'll show myself out.

Comment

Originally posted by jeffingoff View Post
          I haven't read this book, but by the title it's obviously not about any of my kids!

I'll show myself out.
          LOL!

Comment

More details have been revealed about Robert McCammon's reading at the Alabama Booksmith tomorrow (Tuesday, December 5, 2017). Even if you can't attend, you can pre-order a signed copy of The Listener and be entered into a drawing for a limited edition of Swan Song.

http://www.robertmccammon.com/2017/1...cember-5-2017/

The Booksmith has also posted nine short videos of Robert McCammon discussing his some of his books. Here's the link to the first one (and the playlist):

Robert McCammon Talks The Listener at Alabama Booksmith

Hunter

Comment

Thanks to Rich, I got the chance to read an advance review copy of this a few weeks ago. It was my favorite book of last year. McCammon never disappoints, but this is him at the height of his remarkable power. It's an exceptional read.
              http://www.kealanpatrickburke.com

Comment

Originally posted by Kealan Patrick Burke View Post
                Thanks to Rich, I got the chance to read an advance review copy of this a few weeks ago. It was my favorite book of last year. McCammon never disappoints, but this is him at the height of his remarkable power. It's an exceptional read.
                I love it when I go all in on a preorder and then everyone absolutely raves about the book. Not that McCammon is ever a gamble. I cannot wait to read this. I'll have to reread Swan Song in the meantime.

Comment

Originally posted by Kealan Patrick Burke View Post
                  I passed on this book initially. After reading Mr. Burkes review on Goodreads CD found they had a few of the limited available and offered them to the CDCC. I jumped on it based primarily on Mr. Burkes review.

Comment

Originally posted by Martin View Post
                    I passed on this book initially. After reading Mr. Burkes review on Goodreads CD found they had a few of the limited available and offered them to the CDCC. I jumped on it based primarily on Mr. Burkes review.
                    I'll be surprised if you don't love it!
                    http://www.kealanpatrickburke.com

Comment

I'm really looking forward to it. Despite having read Stinger back in the 80s, McCammon is someone I've re-discovered through this forum. I am working my way through some of his books (almost finished Swan song) and have loved them so far. I have so many to go!

Comment

I’m pretty excited about this one as well. Mr. Burke’s endorsement only makes me more impatient to get this in my hands.

Comment

Having read the ARC, I can say that everyone's excitement about THE LISTENER is well-founded. How fortunate we are that McCammon is still knocking it out of the park at this point in his career. This book grabs you from the first paragraph and doesn't let go.

Comment

Hey guys, just wanted to drop a quick update on this one. Essentially what it comes down to is that the printer has been telling us for almost 2 weeks that our books are shipping, but they haven't actually shipped yet. It's possible they are in transit now, but I just don't know for sure. These are on the top of the shipping list, so we'll be turning them around as quickly as possible once they are here. Sorry for the hold up.
                            CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
                            Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Comment

Originally posted by Dan Hocker View Post
                              Hey guys, just wanted to drop a quick update on this one. Essentially what it comes down to is that the printer has been telling us for almost 2 weeks that our books are shipping, but they haven't actually shipped yet. It's possible they are in transit now, but I just don't know for sure. These are on the top of the shipping list, so we'll be turning them around as quickly as possible once they are here. Sorry for the hold up.
                              Does this include the Lettered or Limited editions? I imagine I'll still have to wait on the tray case to be made.

Comment

Originally posted by jeffingoff View Post
                                Does this include the Lettered or Limited editions? I imagine I'll still have to wait on the tray case to be made.
                                Correct, the slipcases and traycases will require additional time.

Brian
                                Brian James Freeman

Lividian Publications: http://www.Lividian.com
                                My Writing: http://www.BrianJamesFreeman.com

Comment

Working...
                                X