Quote Originally Posted by rlgoodin View Post
Hi, I'm new to ordering these books and I am starting to wonder about this one. I ordered but haven't heard anything, when can we expect them to ship? I checked my order status online and it just has the date I ordered it. It doesn't say when it's being shipped or the status. Should I be concerned or are we still waiting for this set to ship?
Hi. We function in a pre-order model. These books are still in fairly early production. I believe the plan is that they should be published this year. General production updates can be found on this page:

http://www.cemeterydance.com/production-updates.html

Strange Weather is towards the bottom. Where the book currently stands is that the following "Artwork for THREE of the four books in this set have been completed, and we hope to have the remaining artwork in January or February. This title will be published in 2018." Sorry for any confusion, it can be kinda confusing for people new to the collectible book world. As always though if you are unhappy with the wait and would like to cancel your order just shoot an email over to order@cemeterydance.com and we can get that taken care of for you.