Sleeping Beauties Signed Limited Edition Artwork Portfolio

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bsaenz24 View Post
    Not the first time, was it? Don't worry, it could happen to anybody, or at least that's what I've heard.
    When I was dating, I used to have apology cards handy.

Comment

Originally posted by jeffingoff View Post
      Yeah, I think I still have one.

Comment

These look amazing! Thanks for sharing.

Comment

Nice!

Comment

Those look great! I almost regret canceling my order. Congrats a great set!

Comment

Now, that...that is a good one.
              Always looking to rent out a hidden floor above or below an old library, preferably brick or stone with hidden passageways. No pets (except cats).

Comment

...and - incredible photos/art.
                Always looking to rent out a hidden floor above or below an old library, preferably brick or stone with hidden passageways. No pets (except cats).

Comment

Received shipping notice today!

Comment

Originally posted by Martin View Post
                    Received shipping notice today!
                    I received mine days ago, but it is still being prepared for shipment according to UPS

Comment

I received mine days ago, but it is still being prepared for shipment according to UPS
                      This was the mystery package that UPS said they were delivering last week, but then they sent me another email saying "Oops, it didn't ship yet!"

Right now, it says Scheduled Delivery Thursday 12/19/2019. Yay!

Comment

Originally posted by Dave1442397 View Post
                        This was the mystery package that UPS said they were delivering last week, but then they sent me another email saying "Oops, it didn't ship yet!"

Right now, it says Scheduled Delivery Thursday 12/19/2019. Yay!
                        Congratulations! I doubt I will reach mine until after Christmas.

Comment

Looks like mine should reach me tomorrow!

Comment

The batch of shipping notices from last week would have been all the "specific number request" people. The notices from yesterday are the next chunk of everyone else. Probably about half the remaining portfolios to ship. I think the majority of the number request orders are out the door. I think it's unlikely we'll finish shipping these before Christmas.
                            CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
                            Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Comment

Originally posted by Dan Hocker View Post
                              The batch of shipping notices from last week would have been all the "specific number request" people. The notices from yesterday are the next chunk of everyone else. Probably about half the remaining portfolios to ship. I think the majority of the number request orders are out the door. I think it's unlikely we'll finish shipping these before Christmas.
                              I am pretty sure I requested a number match to the limited.

Comment

I got this last night, and I'm impressed! The case is fantastic. It's really well put together, and I love the magnetic closure (I remember discussing this when the IT portfolio came out). The artwork's pretty cool too

This is the best portfolio design to date. Well done, CD!

Comment

Working...
                                X