Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 39 of 39

Thread: Sleeping Beauties Signed Limited Edition Artwork Portfolio

  1. #21
    Senior Member Involuntarily Committed St. Troy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    148
    Rep Power
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by jeffingoff View Post
    When I was dating, I used to have apology cards handy.
    Now, that...that is a good one.
    Always looking to rent out a hidden floor above or below an old library, preferably brick or stone with hidden passageways. No pets (except cats).

  2. #22
    Senior Member Involuntarily Committed St. Troy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    148
    Rep Power
    5
    ...and - incredible photos/art.
    Always looking to rent out a hidden floor above or below an old library, preferably brick or stone with hidden passageways. No pets (except cats).

  3. #23
    Senior Member Jeez! Don't you have anything better to do with your time? Martin's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    6,515
    Rep Power
    26
    Received shipping notice today!

  4. #24
    Senior Member 1st Electroshock Session jeffingoff's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Chicago, Illinois, United States
    Posts
    2,117
    Rep Power
    14
    Quote Originally Posted by Martin View Post
    Received shipping notice today!
    I received mine days ago, but it is still being prepared for shipment according to UPS

  5. #25
    Senior Member Hearing Voices
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Cherry Hill, NJ
    Posts
    1,045
    Rep Power
    12
    Quote Originally Posted by jeffingoff View Post
    I received mine days ago, but it is still being prepared for shipment according to UPS
    This was the mystery package that UPS said they were delivering last week, but then they sent me another email saying "Oops, it didn't ship yet!"

    Right now, it says Scheduled Delivery Thursday 12/19/2019. Yay!

  6. #26
    Senior Member Jeez! Don't you have anything better to do with your time? Martin's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    6,515
    Rep Power
    26
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave1442397 View Post
    This was the mystery package that UPS said they were delivering last week, but then they sent me another email saying "Oops, it didn't ship yet!"

    Right now, it says Scheduled Delivery Thursday 12/19/2019. Yay!
    Congratulations! I doubt I will reach mine until after Christmas.

  7. #27
    Senior Member 1st Electroshock Session jeffingoff's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Chicago, Illinois, United States
    Posts
    2,117
    Rep Power
    14
    Looks like mine should reach me tomorrow!

  8. #28
    Administrator Lobotomized Dan Hocker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    5,057
    Rep Power
    29
    The batch of shipping notices from last week would have been all the "specific number request" people. The notices from yesterday are the next chunk of everyone else. Probably about half the remaining portfolios to ship. I think the majority of the number request orders are out the door. I think it's unlikely we'll finish shipping these before Christmas.
    CD Email: danhocker@cemeterydance.com

    Non-Work related social media and what not:
    Instagram

    Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

  9. #29
    Senior Member Jeez! Don't you have anything better to do with your time? Martin's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    6,515
    Rep Power
    26
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Hocker View Post
    The batch of shipping notices from last week would have been all the "specific number request" people. The notices from yesterday are the next chunk of everyone else. Probably about half the remaining portfolios to ship. I think the majority of the number request orders are out the door. I think it's unlikely we'll finish shipping these before Christmas.
    I am pretty sure I requested a number match to the limited.

  10. #30
    Senior Member Hearing Voices
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Cherry Hill, NJ
    Posts
    1,045
    Rep Power
    12
    I got this last night, and I'm impressed! The case is fantastic. It's really well put together, and I love the magnetic closure (I remember discussing this when the IT portfolio came out). The artwork's pretty cool too

    This is the best portfolio design to date. Well done, CD!

  11. #31
    Senior Member Jeez! Don't you have anything better to do with your time? Martin's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    6,515
    Rep Power
    26
    I received my copy. It appears I forgot to request a number match to the book. That is no big deal though. This is a beautiful portfolio, great job CD!

  12. #32
    Administrator Lobotomized Dan Hocker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    5,057
    Rep Power
    29
    Quote Originally Posted by Martin View Post
    I received my copy. It appears I forgot to request a number match to the book. That is no big deal though. This is a beautiful portfolio, great job CD!
    Let me know what your number request was supposed to be. I might still have it.
    CD Email: danhocker@cemeterydance.com

    Non-Work related social media and what not:
    Instagram

    Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

  13. #33
    Senior Member Jeez! Don't you have anything better to do with your time? Martin's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    6,515
    Rep Power
    26
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Hocker View Post
    Let me know what your number request was supposed to be. I might still have it.
    The request should have been for #329.

  14. #34
    Senior Member Starting to Drool Incessantly frik51's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    the Netherlands
    Posts
    2,738
    Rep Power
    14
    Received my copy in the Netherlands today: hands-down best art portfolio Cemetery Dance ever published.
    It's simply gorgeous!

    sk

  15. #35
    Administrator Lobotomized Dan Hocker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    5,057
    Rep Power
    29
    Quote Originally Posted by Martin View Post
    The request should have been for #329.
    Ahh that is unfortunately gone. I have a bunch of high numbers and low numbers left, but the middle of the pack has all been used.
    CD Email: danhocker@cemeterydance.com

    Non-Work related social media and what not:
    Instagram

    Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

  16. #36
    Senior Member Jeez! Don't you have anything better to do with your time? Martin's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    6,515
    Rep Power
    26
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Hocker View Post
    Ahh that is unfortunately gone. I have a bunch of high numbers and low numbers left, but the middle of the pack has all been used.
    Not an issue. Thanks for checking.

  17. #37
    Member Displaying Erratic Behaviour
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Location
    Lancaster NY
    Posts
    56
    Rep Power
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Hocker View Post
    Ahh that is unfortunately gone. I have a bunch of high numbers and low numbers left, but the middle of the pack has all been used.
    Any chance some of these remaining sets might become available for purchase for members that weren’t around at the time of the original sale? I’d definitely be interested to get one to go along with my book.

  18. #38
    Administrator Lobotomized Dan Hocker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    5,057
    Rep Power
    29
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeStegs View Post
    Any chance some of these remaining sets might become available for purchase for members that weren’t around at the time of the original sale? I’d definitely be interested to get one to go along with my book.
    There should be some. We're not quite done shipping them yet though, but I should know next week sometime.
    CD Email: danhocker@cemeterydance.com

    Non-Work related social media and what not:
    Instagram

    Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

  19. #39
    Member Displaying Erratic Behaviour
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Location
    Lancaster NY
    Posts
    56
    Rep Power
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Hocker View Post
    There should be some. We're not quite done shipping them yet though, but I should know next week sometime.
    Thanks for the response!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •