My Contributor Copies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My Contributor Copies

Except for Gaiman, Delany and Le Guin, I don't really collect books. I do collect contributor copies, though. Here is almost everything from CD where I had either illustrations or stories within. Several of the "lettered" copies of books (like "Bad News" and "October Dreams") were at my mother's house when it burned down in 2001, so they are obviously not included here. There are also some chapbooks, but those are stored away somewhere. And I left out the Lonely Road books as well. All are "PC" copies for the books, so they're only worth something to me and my family.

CD-Copies.jpg
    Last edited by keithminnion; 08-11-2017, 11:14 AM.

And ultimately, what they're worth, or mean to you and your family, is really all that matters. Loved October Dreams!!

Comment

Originally posted by mhatchett View Post
      And ultimately, what they're worth, or mean to you and your family, is really all that matters. Loved October Dreams!!
      Agreed! Nice, Keith! I like how you clarify that you don't really collect books but you collect books . I'm into collecting these chaps from a fella you're probably familiar with

Comment

What I mean is I don't "buy" them. The library is usually my first choice. The contributor copies just arrived in the mail, for free! A new Gaiman, a new Delany, or Le Guin? Those I purchase.

Comment

Now that's a collection to be proud of!
          Twitter: https://twitter.com/ron_clinton

Comment

Originally posted by keithminnion View Post
            What I mean is I don't "buy" them. The library is usually my first choice. The contributor copies just arrived in the mail, for free! A new Gaiman, a new Delany, or Le Guin? Those I purchase.
            Gotcha.

Comment

Very nice little selection there!

Comment

Not that it matters, but that PC Legacies is probably still worth a pretty penny, even though it's a PC.
                CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
                Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Comment

Keith,

That is a stunning group of books. Value aside, you should be proud to have contributed to the end product!

Comment

Thanks. Most of the work went into that pile of CD Magazines. Back in the 1990s, in several issues, it was just me. I knew because Rich would send me three stories to do, and then a week later, send me three more. Lots of fun, back in the day.

Comment

It's really cool hearing about the history of the small horror press. It's inspiring how so many people helped each other out, and are still working together, in one way or another, today.

Comment

Working...
                      X