NIGHT SHIFT: The Deluxe Special Edition by Stephen King

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TacomaDiver View Post

You could use the biodegradable corn starch ones - you can wash those down the sink/shower. I usually toss them into the bathtub, and by the time the shower warms up, they've pretty much all washed down the drain.

But they're probably a bit pricier than the ol' reliable kraft paper.
    They aren't much pricier than packing peanuts, but they're a lot harder to work with. They don't pack in the boxes as well and if they get damp at all they've messier in a different way. As a whole we're very happy with how the paper is working out.
    CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
    Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Comment

Originally posted by Dan Hocker View Post

They aren't much pricier than packing peanuts, but they're a lot harder to work with. They don't pack in the boxes as well and if they get damp at all they've messier in a different way. As a whole we're very happy with how the paper is working out.
      My vote (I know, this is not a democracy but I can try) is to stick with the paper, Works great and is so much better to deal with!

Comment

Yeah I have no intention of switching away from the paper. Unless something changes with how much the paper costs.
        CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
        Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Comment

Received a notification from UPS that a package from CD would be delivered tomorrow. Could not think of what it might be. I then received an email that the Night Shift Art Portfolio has shipped. It appears that I will have it tomorrow!

Comment

Originally posted by Martin View Post
            Received a notification from UPS that a package from CD would be delivered tomorrow. Could not think of what it might be. I then received an email that the Night Shift Art Portfolio has shipped. It appears that I will have it tomorrow!
            I got the shipping notification today too, but mine was actually delivered on 6/25

Comment

Anyone else excited for the upcoming lettered edition? Hopefully, before the end of the year....

sk

Comment

Working...
              X