No announcement yet.

NIGHT SHIFT: The Deluxe Special Edition by Stephen King

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Start thinking of the top of the bookcase as another shelf...
    Always looking to rent out a hidden floor above or below an old library, preferably brick or stone with hidden passageways. No pets (except cats).

Comment

Originally posted by St. Troy View Post
      Start thinking of the top of the bookcase as another shelf...
      Oh, I already have that covered.

One bookcase has my HC run of the Dark Tower series, another of my pulp reprint HCs, another with my full run of the metal lettered Necessary Evil Press editions, another with my grandfather's leather law books, another with my various books-about-books...and so on. Believe me, if there was a shelvable area, it's been found and used!
      Twitter: https://twitter.com/ron_clinton

Comment

Originally posted by RonClinton View Post

another with my full run of the metal lettered Necessary Evil Press editions
        You are just pushing all of my envy buttons today! A full run of NEP lettereds? Very nice! I've only seen pictures of the editions but they are so cool!

Comment

Originally posted by Sock Monkey View Post
          You are just pushing all of my envy buttons today! A full run of NEP lettereds? Very nice! I've only seen pictures of the editions but they are so cool!
          Just to push that button a wee bit more...

Here's a shot of the full set...the one in the middle without a spine title is THE EVERLASTING by Tim Lebbon, and the one on the left end w/out a spine title is F. Paul Wilson's The Peabody- Ozymandias Traveling Circus & Oddity Emporium. NEP didn't do a lettered for every release, so some you may be familiar with are correctly missing.

...and here is another one, by itself on another bookcase top. This one, BERSERK by Tim Lebbon, may be the nicest lettered I've ever seen...certainly the nicest I own. It comes on its own NEP stand, and the face peering out from the car window is striking and plays well to the story within.

The design is innovative...when the "trunk" of the "car" traycase is lifted up, the taillights go on. You can lock the "trunk" with the key that you can see peeking out from underneath the stand.

Comment

That is truly a piece of art!

Comment

Just to push that button a wee bit more...

Here's a shot of the full set...the one in the middle without a spine title is THE EVERLASTING by Tim Lebbon, and the one on the left end w/out a spine title is F. Paul Wilson's The Peabody- Ozymandias Traveling Circus & Oddity Emporium. NEP didn't do a lettered for every release, so some you may be familiar with are correctly missing.

...and here is another one, by itself on another bookcase top. This one, BERSERK by Tim Lebbon, may be the nicest lettered I've ever seen...certainly the nicest I own. It comes on its own NEP stand, and the face peering out from the car window is striking and plays well to the story within.

The design is innovative...when the "trunk" of the "car" traycase is lifted up, the taillights go on. You can lock the "trunk" with the key that you can see peeking out from underneath the stand.

Cool stuff. I think a new collection thread is in order!

Comment

Thanks for posting this Ron. I was out of the office sick the past 2 days. I have re-purposed your post for the official discussion thread.
                CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
                Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Comment

Yes, sorry about the severe thread drift.

Comment

Yes, sorry about the severe thread drift.
                    No worries. I just hijacked it for the official thread instead of making a new one and confusing things.
                    CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
                    Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Comment

Ron What is under She Loves Monsters? Cap
                      Books are weapons in the war of ideas.

Comment

That's the lettered edition of SHE LOVES MONSTERS by Simon Clark. The book is centered around a film, hence the themed film-canister metal traycase. Next to the lettered BERSERK that I showed earlier, SHE LOVES MONSTERS is likely the second coolest lettered that NEP released.

Comment

That's the lettered edition of SHE LOVES MONSTERS by Simon Clark. The book is centered around a film, hence the themed film-canister metal traycase. Next to the lettered BERSERK that I showed earlier, SHE LOVES MONSTERS is likely the second coolest lettered that NEP released.
                          NEP is no longer releasing books-Right? Cap
                          Books are weapons in the war of ideas.

Comment

So that Beserk lettered is so stinking awesome... You have officially broken my jealousy button...

Comment

Originally posted by c marvel View Post
                              NEP is no longer releasing books-Right? Cap
                              Unfortunately, they are not.

Comment

I was v happy that I was able to get in on the initial offer of the whole series not long after Carrie was announced.

Comment

Working...
                                X