This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Missing 2 books

Hey everyone. We where doing some organizing on our "archive" shelves and we realized we are short a Gideon's Corpse Limited Edition and a December Park Lettered Edition. They don't need to be real numbers / lettered PC's are fine same with books purchased in dinged sales, or no-tips. Let me know if you've got something, we can do store credit, paypal, or even just a trade for something else.

EDIT: Just need December Park Lettered Edition now.
    Last edited by Dan Hocker; 07-12-2017, 07:08 PM.
    CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
    Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Originally posted by Dan Hocker View Post
    Hey everyone. We where doing some organizing on our "archive" shelves and we realized we are short a Gideon's Corpse Limited Edition and a December Park Lettered Edition. They don't need to be real numbers / lettered PC's are fine same with books purchased in dinged sales, or no-tips. Let me know if you've got something, we can do store credit, paypal, or even just a trade for something else.
    I have one.

Comment

And by one I mean Gideon's Corpse limited.

Comment

Thanks Jeff. Just need a December Park Lettered now.

Instagram

Comment

Pretty sure I've got one. I'm in a deal with Brian J Freeman for another book right now, I can add this to the box if you guys would like.

Comment

I just checked, I've got Letter "V". I sent a message to Brian about a trade.

Comment

Originally posted by ruderabbit View Post
              I just checked, I've got Letter "V". I sent a message to Brian about a trade.
              That'd work. I'll mention to him about it.

Instagram

Comment

I've got my own issues; My great grandmother had a stunning complete works of that dude, or crap RIGHT !
                Shakespeare
                They are boxed n sealed, tissue inlays, artwork, talking really old old old and I bookfinder'd the complete set and after wiping the poop out of my looms, I contacted my aunt who, for some bizzaro reason had two volumes. I explained I needed them and it I could pay, all the better. She said...no...
                So I threatened to kill her daughters, husband, and dog "Pepper" in front of her eyes then take her baby seal bashing.
                I kid but was totally dumbfounded at her refusal to send me for a complete set. I hear she takes lithuim. And of COURSE I promised her well above what she should deserve for two volumes and still: No.
                I begged, pleaded, upped the money.
                Nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnno.
                Then I got it. Was a family thing---she was pissed at my great grandmother for something that happened way in the past.

Now I know I will never sell these and who the FUCK wants to read Shakespeare. I suppose I could list them as I plan on trying to find my old ebay name which had a near perfect score. Probably be impossible.
                I'dd rather list what I have to you good people here before I go that route and I have some very rare and interesting
                items. I'd let go cheap...well, lets not get carried away.

Peace, brothas !

Comment

Working...
                X