PRAYERS AND SUPPLICATIONS TO THE CEMETERY DANCE GODS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PRAYERS AND SUPPLICATIONS TO THE CEMETERY DANCE GODS

Let's put this Forum to work! And let's make it work for the fans! (It doesn't matter that it already does--I'm rabble-rousing here.)

I thought it would be fun to put ideas or questions to the CD staff and I didn't see any other thread for that purpose.

I'll go first:

DEAR MOST BENEVOLENT AND VENGEFUL CD GODS, are you going to publish anything else by David Wong? I loved John Dies at the End and I was considering This Book is Full of Spiders. But I'd hold on anything CD deemed worthy of publishing.

Amen

I think there is a 3rd John book coming out in trade hardback this year.

Comment

Originally posted by bsaenz24 View Post
      I think there is a 3rd John book coming out in trade hardback this year.
      There is, in October. Which is sort of what prompted my question. CD skipped the Spiders book, so I'm assuming they're done with Wong. But I am just a mortal. And a fool one at that.

Comment

I'm hoping CD will do both Wong books. But I'm also REALLY hoping that CD will give us the rest of The Straw Men series...

Comment

Originally posted by Sock Monkey View Post
          I'm hoping CD will do both Wong books. But I'm also REALLY hoping that CD will give us the rest of The Straw Men series...
          I'm hoping for more Preston/Child books.

Comment

If I remember correctly, they are doing Reliquary. I don't know if there will be other books in the series after that, though.

Comment

If I remember correctly, they are doing Reliquary. I don't know if there will be other books in the series after that, though.
              I'm really hoping it goes through at least #3, Cabinet of Curiosities. It's easily the best volume.

Comment

Originally posted by bsaenz24 View Post
                I'm really hoping it goes through at least #3, Cabinet of Curiosities. It's easily the best volume.
                I haven't read any of the series yet and I've had the limited on the shelf since it was released and an old paperback for a few years before that. My reading has been at a standstill for the last year. I'm making a mid-year resolution to change that. Hopefully I can get to this series sooner rather than later!

Comment

Since we're on the topic, still would love to see some limiteds of John Ajvide Lindqvist's books. He's showing up in some anthologies so I've been hoping for an announcement...

Comment

"Let the Right One In" Limited

Since we're on the topic, still would love to see some limiteds of John Ajvide Lindqvist's books. He's showing up in some anthologies so I've been hoping for an announcement...
                    I agree. I would love to see a limited edition of "Let the Right One in." Definitely one of the best books out there.

Comment

Cabinet of Curiosities is my favorite as well.

Comment

Originally posted by mphprez View Post
                        I agree. I would love to see a limited edition of "Let the Right One in." Definitely one of the best books out there.
                        I agree, despite the fact that it reads like a social work adventure/drama at times lol!!

Comment

Originally posted by mhatchett View Post
                          I agree, despite the fact that it reads like a social work adventure/drama at times lol!!
                          Well put lol. I read "Handling the Undead" and it had a similar style. The horror element was downplayed.

Comment

CD, I'm gonna need those Wong books in limited editions as soon as you can make them. Thanks.

Comment

I thought they were doing the whole Preston and Child series. Also thought there were going to be more Michael Koryta books as well.

Comment

Working...
                              X