Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Selling Some Centipede, Thunderstorm, Sub Press Books...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Selling Some Centipede, Thunderstorm, Sub Press Books...

Trying to recoup some capital after a few recent major purchases, I am looking to sell the following. Prices include domestic (US) shipping costs. If you want something but don't like the price, feel free to make me an offer. Prices on some titles are firmer than others, but I won't be offended at any reasonable offers made.

Matching Limited Song of Ice and Fire (GRRM) series by Subterranean Press, includes KoSK and rights to future titles through Camelot: $7599

Urth of the New Sun (Gene Wolfe) by Centipede Press, signed and numbered: $599 (offer pending)
    Castle of the Otter (Gene Wolfe) by Centipede Press, signed and numbered: $499
    Studies in the Horror Film: Night of the Living Dead, hardcover from Centipede Press. Limited to 200 copies. This is an older Centipede title that shows up only rarely. $199
    Studies in the Horror Film: The Shining from Centipede Press. OOP Softcover trade edition, new in shrink. $99
    Studies in the Horror Film: Salem's Lot from Centipede Press. OOP softcover trade edition. $59
    Hannes Bok: A Life in Illustration by Centipede Press. OOP softcover trade edition $89

JF Gonzales Dark Worlds series from Thunderstorm Books. LETTERED, deluxe editions of Primitive, Bully, and Back From the Dead. Two are matching letters, one is PC. Asking $299 for the trio, which is well under List for these rare, long-OOP, beautiful books. (offer pending)
    Last edited by Daninsky; 06-24-2017, 05:58 PM.
Working...
X