Books I'm Looking For!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Books I'm Looking For!

I looked and I didn't see a thread like this, there might be one and I missed it, but anyway, here it is. I've decided I want to pick up John Scalzi's Old Man series, put out by Subterranean Press. I just bought the first title and I'm looking for the others. If anybody has them and is interested in parting with them let me know. I fugure, if I'm going to buy books might as well be for the forum family.
    Thanks,
    Mike

I have all four of them with matching letters and I'd actually probably be willing to sell them, but they're a pretty pricey set (only 15 of each were sold). No idea what your budget versus interest ratio is for the series, but if you decide you want to go that route, feel free to send me a PM.

Comment

Just wanted to keep y'all posted, since a few of you reached out with offers and information, on my progress, 2 down, 2 to go. I picked up Old Man's War and Lost Colony.

Comment

Nice!

Comment

Darn you and making this post.

I know there are a few Lansdale books I'm looking for - I'll have to take a look and see which ones they are.

What I do know that I'm looking for - and it's a total shot in the dark here - is I need the two Mouse Guard shields that Skelton Crew Studios put out. These are the guys that made approximately 16,000 different Locke & Key keys . . .

Comment

Looking to fill a few holes in my Ray Bradbury Paperback collection. I'm looking for a few of the Bantam pathfinder editions, at least VG condition. Any other odds and ends would be appreciated.
            Thanks!

Comment

Any specific titles? I can keep my eyes open for them.

Comment

Hello All,
                Hope everyone had a good holiday. If anyone can help me locate Gunslinger #246 I would very much appreciate it. I would definately welcome any advice, contacts, or lead you can give me.

Thank you,
                Bryan

Comment

Originally posted by TacomaDiver View Post
                  Darn you and making this post.

I know there are a few Lansdale books I'm looking for - I'll have to take a look and see which ones they are.

What I do know that I'm looking for - and it's a total shot in the dark here - is I need the two Mouse Guard shields that Skelton Crew Studios put out. These are the guys that made approximately 16,000 different Locke & Key keys . . .

Hi, TacomaDiver. Though a few (!) years late, I was poking around here and found your Lansdale remark. I've got a few rare items:

1. THE NIGHTRUNNERS by Joe R. Lansdale, deluxe first-edition slip-cased hardcover limited to 300 copies. Introduction by Dean R. Koontz, Illustrated by Gregory Manchess. Dark Harvest/1987. SIGNED BY ALL---$100.00

COVER_NIGHTRUNNERS_LANSDALE.jpg

2. ACT OF LOVE by Joe R. Lansdale, Zebra Books/1981, SIGNED---$40.00

COVER_ACT_OF_LOVE_LANSDALE.jpg

Comment

Working...
                  X