Sleeping Beauties by Stephen King and Owen King

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by c marvel View Post
    A ? for Dan or Brian - Have you been able to determine if there are/will be any unclaimed Sleeping Beauties gift editions? It never hurts to ask. ~Cap
    There will be, and there's quite a few. We won't be offering them until we're done with all the preorders though. Need to make sure we account for damages and what not.
    CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
    Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Comment

Shipping notice received for the Limited!

Comment

Originally posted by Martin View Post
        Shipping notice received for the Limited!
        Me too. Can't wait!

Comment

As always take the shipping notices with a grain of salt. They just mean the shipping label has been printed, not that the actual package has left the building. As it stands right now we've got all the people who requested a specific number's label printed and their books numbered. I'm hoping to start numbering books for everyone else this afternoon, just waiting for some table space to open up.

Instagram

Comment

Originally posted by Dan Hocker View Post
            As always take the shipping notices with a grain of salt. They just mean the shipping label has been printed, not that the actual package has left the building. As it stands right now we've got all the people who requested a specific number's label printed and their books numbered. I'm hoping to start numbering books for everyone else this afternoon, just waiting for some table space to open up.
            Sounds good, Dan! I got my Gift Edition, and I'm looking forward to the LE.

Comment

The status is 'Order Processed: Ready for UPS'. I wont set the tent up on my porch and move in until UPS says they have the book.

Comment

Thanks for the update! Happy because I'm one of the folks who requested a number. But I'll just be over here patiently [ANXIOUSLY] awaiting my shipping label to be created.

Comment

Originally posted by jeffingoff View Post
                  Thanks for the update! Happy because I'm one of the folks who requested a number. But I'll just be over here patiently [ANXIOUSLY] awaiting my shipping label to be created.
                  Check your PM's

Instagram

Comment

My book is now with UPS and scheduled for delivery one week from today. UPS has a habit of coming a little early for me so we will see. I am excited to see this one!

Comment

Mine arrived yesterday. Box was mutilated, book was OK.

Comment

Originally posted by One eyed cat View Post
                        Mine arrived yesterday. Box was mutilated, book was OK.
                        Mine is "delayed".....flooding in Iowa!

Comment

I received my gift and limited editions later. I've been buying CD books for over 20 years and I am still amazed at the quality of the productions. Both were gorgeous volumes!!

Comment

Just received my Gift and Limited. Couldn't be happier both are top notch!

Comment

I Just received my LE and Ladies and Gentlemen, if you will allow me just one moment of abandon and I will return to civility....clears throat....THIS BOOK IS F*CKING BEAUTIFUL!!!!!

OK I am much better now, thanks for listening and I hope my review gets published somewhere. Thanks all!

Comment

I am very jealous of you guys! Mine LE left Maryland yesterday in its journey to me. I also passed on the Gift Edition figuring I could make do with a trade first, a signed trade first and a signed limited. I have serious concerns that I may need one more! I will see if I can let that pass without ordering when the extras hit the market.

Comment

Working...
                                X