• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ben Staad View Post
    I could be down with this as well.
    Ok you and Jeff are now out of my will.

Comment

Originally posted by bsaenz24 View Post
      Ok you and Jeff are now out of my will.
      I think you're out voted on this one Brad. If we're strictly talking limited or gift editions here, I'd maybe put our edition of Doctor Sleep next to Sub Press's edition of The Shining, but I would certainly put the doubleday years all together. They're kinda a chohesive set, and belong together. If we're talking trades then I'd be all for your argument, though I can see the appeal of by publication date as well.
      CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
      Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Comment

Originally posted by Dan Hocker View Post
        I think you're out voted on this one Brad. If we're strictly talking limited or gift editions here, I'd maybe put our edition of Doctor Sleep next to Sub Press's edition of The Shining, but I would certainly put the doubleday years all together. They're kinda a chohesive set, and belong together. If we're talking trades then I'd be all for your argument, though I can see the appeal of by publication date as well.
        Ok fine. Dan, you're out of my will too!! LOL!

Comment

What will? You've got kids, they'll bleed you dry and you know it
          CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
          Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Comment

Yes, trades all go by publication date. So in that order DR SLEEP is far away from his Daddy. Even though I would put the Bill Hodges trilogy, the DT set, and Talisman/Black House all together despite the fact that they were not published sequentially. THAT's how little regard I have for the Doctor. I'm a bastard.

Comment

What will? You've got kids, they'll bleed you dry and you know it
              LOL!!! Very true.

Comment

I am with them. Trade editions go by publish date. Small press books get grouped with like books but have not hard and fast rule.

Comment

Originally posted by Martin View Post
                  Small press books get grouped with like books but have not hard and fast rule.
                  I agree with this as well. Though I see I have been grouping my small press editions based on whether they're signed by the authors or not. And I plan on grouping all of my Suntups together.

Comment

I really enjoyed your unboxing of Sleeping Beauties! Keep em coming.

Comment

Originally posted by jeffingoff View Post
                      I agree with this as well. Though I see I have been grouping my small press editions based on whether they're signed by the authors or not. And I plan on grouping all of my Suntups together.
                      I have my Lonely Road books scattered (grouped with the authors other offerings) and it is kind of driving my nuts. I will probably group them together at some point.

Comment

Originally posted by Martin View Post
                        I have my Lonely Road books scattered (grouped with the authors other offerings) and it is kind of driving my nuts. I will probably group them together at some point.
                        I keep the LRBs all together.

Comment

I keep the LRBs all together.
                          So then they're not Lonely. They're just Road Books.

Comment

So then they're not Lonely. They're just Road Books.
                            LOL!!! Exactly. They're very close...in fact, were expecting an unsigned gift edition in nine months.

Comment

LOL!!! Exactly. They're very close...in fact, were expecting an unsigned gift edition in nine months.
                              FREAKY!! hahahahahaha

Comment

FREAKY!! hahahahahaha
                                Yeah, I blame LRB because they let the books go out without wearing dustjackets and well...reading happens.

Comment

Working...
                                X