Sleeping Beauties by Stephen King and Owen King

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Brian James Freeman View Post
    It's been an insanely busy month between CD and some other things, but I finally got these posted today:

https://www.cemeterydance.com/extras...photo-gallery/

As a reminder, we had a really hard time photographing this one... it looks a lot better in person, so if you like the photos, you should really love it in person! It will be shipping soon, more news to come. Thanks again for your patience!

Brian
    The pics look great!! Can't wait to see this one up close!

Comment

The Gift Edition looks very nice, but that Limited Edition traycase is amazing looking!

Comment

Originally posted by khaos View Post
        I ordered the gift edition late in the game and I'm sure it was only available then because of dropouts. I didn't have funds available when it went up for sale.
        I simply can't afford the S/L edition. I would love to get a copy of the Sleeping Beauties gift edition. Cap
        Books are weapons in the war of ideas.

Comment

FYI- Happened to notice that Dark Regions Press still has four copies of the CD gift edition of Sleeping Beauties. They are 25 bucks more than the list price; however, this might still be an option for anyone that missed out and would still like a copy.

Comment

Originally posted by sholloman81 View Post
            FYI- Happened to notice that Dark Regions Press still has four copies of the CD gift edition of Sleeping Beauties. They are 25 bucks more than the list price; however, this might still be an option for anyone that missed out and would still like a copy.
            Interesting. I still holding out for a CDCC announcement for extra copies.

Comment

Originally posted by sholloman81 View Post
              I thank you for the info. and I did go to darkregions.com and look into making a purchase. First--They (Dark Regions) blatantly ask for a tip--Tacky! Tax is $9 and I'm unsure what the shipping would be. So, to sum it up $25 extra, according to sholloman81, plus tax and shipping. No way! I'm sorry--In my humble opinion that total cost is simply too much. I'm with Brian 861 and hoping for an announcement for extra copies of the slipcased gift edition. I can hope my wish is granted.

Cap
              Books are weapons in the war of ideas.

Comment

There will probably be extra copies of the Gift Edition. (Don't ask me to sell you one now). This is a fairly low run on gift editions for us, so I suspect they will be fairly scarce on the aftermarket once they're gone.
                CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
                Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Comment

Originally posted by Dan Hocker View Post
                  There will probably be extra copies of the Gift Edition. (Don't ask me to sell you one now). This is a fairly low run on gift editions for us, so I suspect they will be fairly scarce on the aftermarket once they're gone.
                  Do you think there will be copies of the Artist Edition? That's a higher print run than the normal AEs. But it's also signed by Kings. So I wonder if anyone would have cancelled.

Comment

Originally posted by jeffingoff View Post
                    Do you think there will be copies of the Artist Edition? That's a higher print run than the normal AEs. But it's also signed by Kings. So I wonder if anyone would have cancelled.
                    I think there's a couple of those as well. We usually pull these early so we don't over sell, and with the delay's on this one there were some cancellations. So there won't be many, but there will probably be a few. I'm not sure how we'll offer these, but don't ask me to sell you one now, we'll probably find a way to give everyone a fair shot. I say that for the gifts as well, but that's more about making sure we've accounted for contributor copies and damages more than anything else.

Instagram

Comment

Hey Dan, do you know when you expect the shipping of SB to start? I know it will take a good while for all of them to get out the door.

Comment

Originally posted by bsaenz24 View Post
                        Hey Dan, do you know when you expect the shipping of SB to start? I know it will take a good while for all of them to get out the door.
                        I'd love to tell you that. I have no idea. Still waiting on the books to get here. In theory we could be shipping as early as Thursday, but more likely it won't be until mid next week. But honestly I just have no idea when the books are going to get here, it's kinda a whole thing. This "one of our printers purchased the other printer" thing has really made a big mess of things.

Instagram

Comment

I'd love to tell you that. I have no idea. Still waiting on the books to get here. In theory we could be shipping as early as Thursday, but more likely it won't be until mid next week. But honestly I just have no idea when the books are going to get here, it's kinda a whole thing. This "one of our printers purchased the other printer" thing has really made a big mess of things.
                          Just send the CDCC the address of the printer and we'll go pick them up!

Comment

We got some good news on Sleeping Beauties today. We should be starting shipping on Monday or Tuesday. The books should be getting shipped to us either today or tomorrow (tomorrow is far more likely), which means we should have them on Monday.

Instagram

Comment

We got some good news on Sleeping Beauties today. We should be starting shipping on Monday or Tuesday. The books should be getting shipped to us either today or tomorrow (tomorrow is far more likely), which means we should have them on Monday.
                              I assume that is the Gift Edition but my Limited can't be far behind!

Comment

Originally posted by Martin View Post
                                I assume that is the Gift Edition but my Limited can't be far behind!
                                It's both, but we'll probably ship the gift first, since there's more of those.

Instagram

Comment

Working...
                                X