The Strain

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Strain

Did CD's "The Strain" signed edition ever come out?
    If collecting is an illness, I must be terminal

The Strain has been put for a while now. The second book, The Fall, had been delayed for a while, but I believe will be published this year.

Comment

This series is being published by Lonely Road books. Details can be found at www.lonelyroadbooks.com. The Strain was released in February 2012 and The Fall is expected to ship in March 2017.

Comment

Just checked and it's been almost 5 years since I preordered my copy. It sucks when authors won't sign the sig sheets.
        Last edited by Joe315; 03-15-2017, 04:59 AM.

Comment

I've canceled a few books for that very reason. Really irritating.

Comment

Originally posted by Joe315 View Post
            Just checked and it's been almost 5 years since I preordered my copy. It sucks when authors won't sign the sig sheets.
            Pretty sure it's signed now.

Comment

The wait for authors to sign can be annoying, but based on The Strain, I believe this is going to be a gorgeous set when it's completed.

Comment

Originally posted by bsaenz24 View Post
                The wait for authors to sign can be annoying, but based on The Strain, I believe this is going to be a gorgeous set when it's completed.
                I'm pissed I passed on these. Which is what I want on my headstone: I'm Pissed I Passed.

Comment

Originally posted by bsaenz24 View Post
                  I agree. I have the Strain, but missed out on the Fall. I'm hoping that there might be some left over afterwards. Either that or it's the secondary market for me.

Comment

Working...
                  X