Thread: The Wind Through the Keyhole--Grant Artist Edition

Senior Member 1st Electroshock Session jeffingoff's Avatar

The Wind Through the Keyhole--Grant Artist Edition

For those who have purchased the Grant Artist Edition of The Wind Through The Keyhole: have you noticed if the binding was sub-standard?? I read my copy once and there it's been on the shelf in the slipcase ever since. I took it down to look at it yesterday and the pages are coming away from the spine. I have other Grant editions and they all seem well-made. I was just wondering if anyone else had the same issues with WTTK.

Senior Member Hearing Voices
    I just checked my copy, which I bought new and read once. It still looks like new, with no change to the binding. It's a sewn binding, so if yours has pages coming out, I'd say it was a production problem rather than just age related.

Quote Originally Posted by Dave1442397 View Post
    I just checked my copy, which I bought new and read once. It still looks like new, with no change to the binding. It's a sewn binding, so if yours has pages coming out, I'd say it was a production problem rather than just age related.
    Thanks for the feedback. I'm thinking of emailing Grant . . .

Senior Member 2nd Rubber Room Confinement Theli's Avatar
    They can be a bit tough to get a hold of. But it never hurts to try. Did you order it from them or buy it on the secondary market?

Quote Originally Posted by Theli View Post
    They can be a bit tough to get a hold of. But it never hurts to try. Did you order it from them or buy it on the secondary market?
    I bought it direct from them. Same as DT V-VII, Little Sisters of Eluria, Desperation, and the Talisman/Black House set. So I'm hoping I have enough Grant-cred to get some consideration. I actually remember sending back the first copy of WTTK because it was damaged. I think the quality has gone way down at Grant over the years.

Though I adore those Grant editions.