Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Kings Way Press discussion

Senior Member Hearing Voices mhatchett's Avatar
    Pass. I tried. If I see something interesting, I'll pick it up through Camelot or on the secondary market. I do own the KW edition of Dracula and it's great, but a reputation lost, is a hard thing to regain. Best of luck in that very worthy effort.

Member Part-timer
    Quote Originally Posted by KING'SWAYPRESS View Post
    ****continued from previous****

I'm moving KWP forward and we are gaining ground. By the end of next week, my subscribers should be receiving a box of books, including the latest hardcover. Any of you with questions feel free to email me: publisher@kwp-books.com

As I said before, I'm sure there are some who'll critique this word for word or otherwise try to pick things apart. That's expected. But it is what it is. It's an honest statement on the state of KWP and an accepting of my own failures as well as a plan to correct the issues.

Anyone wanting more information can always contact me through the email address above.

Sincerely,
    Zach Powell
    King's Way Press
    Anyone get a box of books yet? I didn't and also didn't receive a reply to my e-mail to him asking about the books.

Member Part-timer
    Quote Originally Posted by fanatic View Post
    Anyone get a box of books yet? I didn't and also didn't receive a reply to my e-mail to him asking about the books.
    Hi, fanatic.

I'm assuming you're the person who I just replied to earlier tonight after finding messages from a couple of people in my junk folder.

I held shipping on the last few members when I found out that the latest two titles would be in to me last week. This was so that we saved a few bucks and time on shipping. You should see the box of books which will include the two titles this coming week. I sent out a group email about 10 days ago to the few people who were affected by the delay. Sometimes our emails end up in spam folders, so you might check there for it.

We're on track to complete 2 books per month in 2017, and we'll likely be shipping these out every other month from here on out.

There's a newsletter coming out tomorrow detailing the shipping plan and much more for 2017.

Thank you for your patience!

Z.

Junior Member Visitor
    I thought I had a login for this site but Iíll be damned if I can find it. Anyway.

I received a box from Zach a couple of weeks ago. With one hard cover and a slew of paperbacks.
    Iím thrilled Zach has included paper backs into our Hardcover Life Time Subs.

I know folks have had their issues with FMP \ KWP, but I have a tendency to take people at their word. When Paul said he was shutting down FMP for health reasons I was bummed for sure but I know life time subs are a gamble and I wished him the best. Just like when Shane closed Delirium for Dark Fuse because it wasnít viable for him I was really bummed but I understood his reasons and I wish him the best as well. At lease I broke even with Delirium. Not much more, but still.

(In full disclosure I got my FMP Regal HC life time sub from an EBay auction paying less than original price.)

When Zach announced KWP and he was honoring my sub from FMP I was elated. And although itís been slow going, I have hope for my sub, hope for KWP.

Itís nice getting some books every now and then when I thought all was lost long ago.

Currently the only thing Iím waiting on that is in stock or soon to be is
    Rooting of Evil and the two new Watters books.

I look forward to the paper backs and in time more hard covers.

I know Iím not around much anymore as time and money go to my raising of a couple of grand kids, but to my old friends and acquaintances, I wish you all well.

Slim.

Member Part-timer
    Hi, fanatic.

I'm assuming you're the person who I just replied to earlier tonight after finding messages from a couple of people in my junk folder.

I held shipping on the last few members when I found out that the latest two titles would be in to me last week. This was so that we saved a few bucks and time on shipping. You should see the box of books which will include the two titles this coming week. I sent out a group email about 10 days ago to the few people who were affected by the delay. Sometimes our emails end up in spam folders, so you might check there for it.

We're on track to complete 2 books per month in 2017, and we'll likely be shipping these out every other month from here on out.

There's a newsletter coming out tomorrow detailing the shipping plan and much more for 2017.

Thank you for your patience!

Z.

Hi Zack

Yes that was me. Thanks for the response. Looking forward to the new books.

Senior Member Lobotomized Martin's Avatar
    Has Cemetery Dance received their copies of Ghosts of Benevolence yet?

Already out and shipped. If you have a sub or preorder, you'll be seeing it this week or next.

Administrator Totally Insane Dan Hocker's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Martin View Post
    Nope.
    CD Email: danhocker@cemeterydance.com

Non-Work related social media and what not:
    Twitter - Twitch.tv

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Thanks, I have requested an update through Zach's Website.

Quote Originally Posted by Dan Hocker View Post
    Nope.

Quote Originally Posted by Martin View Post
    So Dan have Ghosts of Benevolence arrived yet?

Member Part-timer
    Tracking shows they'll be there Friday, or possibly Monday.

Member Part-timer
    Good things are coming.

2017 has already seen 4 new releases and 4 more at the printer now.
    The rewrite of Twilight of The Pumpkin Man has been finished and turned in (it came in at 30k words more than Jack's original version).

Here's a pic of the books that just went out to lifetime hardcover subscribers (not included in the pic is The Green-Eyed Monster which is also shipping). For those who still claim that KWP is going nowhere, this picture tells a different tale.

IMG_0203_zps3qoee01v.jpg
    1_zpsktryzdms.jpg

Senior Member Inmate

Smile

Nice. Haven't gotten them yet but looking forward to them .

Good things are coming.

2017 has already seen 4 new releases and 4 more at the printer now.
    The rewrite of Twilight of The Pumpkin Man has been finished and turned in (it came in at 30k words more than Jack's original version).

Here's a pic of the books that just went out to lifetime hardcover subscribers (not included in the pic is The Green-Eyed Monster which is also shipping). For those who still claim that KWP is going nowhere, this picture tells a different tale.

IMG_0203_zps3qoee01v.jpg
    1_zpsktryzdms.jpg
    Zach,

Thanks for the update and the photos. Sounds like I will not see this one until after the Gwendy's dust has settled.

Senior Member 2nd Rubber Room Confinement Theli's Avatar
    Looking snappy Zach!

Senior Member 1st Rubber Room Confinement
    Glad to hear that things are moving along. Those Ghosts of Benevolence editions look really nice!

So Dan have Ghosts of Benevolence arrived yet?

PS - Hope you had a wonderful vacation!

Senior Member Jeez! Don't you have anything better to do with your time? bookworm 1's Avatar
    UP State NY the real upstate north of Albany
    Anyone hear anything from Zach lately? I asked about Poker Club by Ray Garton on Facebook over a month ago and he never responded to my comment. I have had the book on order for years now and was wondering if it was finished. I know Ray was going through a lot of serious medical problems for awhile.
    Am I the only one who gets frustrated with Zach's excuses? Ie. New update soon then nothing for a month or more? Or this is a short note rest of the email later this week then nothing?
    Just needed to vent on this.

Senior Member Hearing Voices mhatchett's Avatar
    WHWHWHWAAAATTTTTTT!

Member Displaying Erratic Behaviour
    Quote Originally Posted by bookworm 1 View Post
    Am I the only one who gets frustrated with Zach's excuses? Ie. New update soon then nothing for a month or more? Or this is a short note rest of the email later this week then nothing?
    No, you're not alone.

KWP are producing a number of paperbacks. Great if you're a fan of the three authors they continuously publish.
    If you ordered limited editions then as ever it's a waiting game.

Senior Member Receiving Daily Medication c marvel's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bookworm 1 View Post
    Anyone hear anything from Zach lately? I asked about Poker Club by Ray Garton on Facebook over a month ago and he never responded to my comment. I have had the book on order for years now and was wondering if it was finished. I know Ray was going through a lot of serious medical problems for awhile.
    Zach has posted here in the past. Maybe you should try sending him a pm. Just a thought. ~Cap
    Books are weapons in the war of ideas.