Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Kings Way Press discussion

Member Displaying Erratic Behaviour
    I think I've seen enough from this publisher to decide that any future releases aren't going to be for me.
    The failings are so consistent and repetitive that posting queries on this forum seems to be a waste of time.
    The last post on facebook states that more hardback books are 'expected this July!'. They of course didn't appear.
    Posting promises of progress and not delivering and then going AWOL whilst people try to get in touch. It's a pattern that has played out since the early days of the company.

As I said in an earlier post I had every hope that Zach would make a success of the company but he's had two years to change peoples' perceptions of KWP. In that time he has released a handful of paperbacks and a hardcover, which he had in stock years ago, minus traycase. I can't say that my perceptions have changed one iota.
    Last edited by Ranger; 09-09-2018 at 08:40 PM.

Junior Member Lurker
    I purchased two signed Ogre's Passing books from King's Way Press about four years ago. This guy lies out of his ass over and over again. I'm in the process of trying to get my money refunded and it's like pulling teeth. He has about $400 of mine and if he does finally reply to me I can imagine his Grand Uncle would have died of an awful, debilitating malady, or something. I will get my money back.

Member Part-timer
    Quote Originally Posted by Joseph Malatesta View Post
    I purchased two signed Ogre's Passing books from King's Way Press about four years ago. This guy lies out of his ass over and over again. I'm in the process of trying to get my money refunded and it's like pulling teeth. He has about $400 of mine and if he does finally reply to me I can imagine his Grand Uncle would have died of an awful, debilitating malady, or something. I will get my money back.
    Good luck

I see the KWP website has closed:
    www.kwp-books.com

Since Zach said "KWP will NEVER go out of business. It won't happen. I made a promise to my lifetime subscribers and I made a promise to a very old friend that I will honor until my last breath is taken" I'm sure this is just an oversight and we can all look forward to deluxe limited editions any day now!

Senior Member Receiving Daily Medication c marvel's Avatar
    I contacted Zach via Facebook and he replied that the KWP website is down for Routine maintenance, nothing more.... When I search for the King's Way Press website and click the link I get the following message The provider has closed this website.

~Cap

Quote Originally Posted by Ranger View Post
    I see the KWP website has closed:
    www.kwp-books.com

Since Zach said "KWP will NEVER go out of business. It won't happen. I made a promise to my lifetime subscribers and I made a promise to a very old friend that I will honor until my last breath is taken" I'm sure this is just an oversight and we can all look forward to deluxe limited editions any day now!
    Last edited by c marvel; 10-24-2018 at 11:06 AM.
    Books are weapons in the war of ideas.

Senior Member 1st Electroshock Session bsaenz24's Avatar
    It seems to be working.

Senior Member Jeez! Don't you have anything better to do with your time? bookworm 1's Avatar
    UP State NY the real upstate north of Albany
    It worked for me as well. However I have been waiting for 2 months now on a response to a question that I sent him via messenger through his Facebook page. He was it but hasn't answered.

Member Part-timer
    I'm still waiting for my free book from him. Not expecting to ever see it though.

King's Way Press-November 15 at 10:31 AM New newsletter coming tonight with updates, news, and shipping schedules. I found this posted at Facebook. Did anyone receive this newsletter? I didn't.

Cap

Senior Member Hearing Voices mhatchett's Avatar
    I have come to enjoy the Delusion of it all. Both by the perpetrator and the victims. Life is interesting.

Senior Member Lobotomized Martin's Avatar
    I did not. I have to assume that he has removed me from his distribution list as I can't even recall the last thing I received from him. It is also possible it has just been that long since he sent something out. To be honest I am good not receiving anything from him.
    Last edited by Martin; 02-22-2019 at 03:06 AM.

Senior Member Inmate
    Look what I received from my Lifetime Subscription on Saturday! Night of the Pumpkin Man and Ghosts of Benevolence are Hardcovers.

KWP BOX.jpg

Very nice!

Senior Member Jeez! Don't you have anything better to do with your time? bookworm 1's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by saginawhorror View Post
    Look what I received from my Lifetime Subscription on Saturday! Night of the Pumpkin Man and Ghosts of Benevolence are Hardcovers.

KWP BOX.jpg
    Well at least someone is getting stuff from Zac. Still waiting for an answer to my now 3 month old question to him. Also I have not received the latest newsletter. This guy is useless. Tired of him and a couple of others giving the small press publishing world a bad name.

Member Part-timer
    I sure as hell wish i would get my books from Zack.

Has anyone heard from Zach? I think it's been a few months since any update. Cap

Quote Originally Posted by c marvel View Post
    Has anyone heard from Zach? I think it's been a few months since any update. Cap
    There's a newsletter due out in 2021. Stay tuned. Exciting times ahead etc. etc.

There's a newsletter due out in 2021. Stay tuned. Exciting times ahead etc. etc.
    Wicked funny, good job!!

Wow!!!! Didn't know one would be out THAT soon.

Senior Member Inmate
    I got a new newsletter today. With a little luck i might be getting a new box in a few weeks. I'll let everyone know.