This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by saginawhorror View Post
    I got a new newsletter today. With a little luck i might be getting a new box in a few weeks. I'll let everyone know.
    I got the newsletter also. I asked for a refund from the Ray Garton Book I purchased in 2012 or earlier. I did this past week or the week before and Zack saw it right away and has yet to respond. This was my second attempt to contact him in the last few months. The last time was for an update on the book and he was that right away and never responded to me at all.
    I almost contacted Ray directly and now wish that I had. I know I would have gotten a quicker response .

Comment

Originally posted by bookworm 1 View Post
      I got the newsletter also. I asked for a refund from the Ray Garton Book I purchased in 2012 or earlier. I did this past week or the week before and Zack saw it right away and has yet to respond. This was my second attempt to contact him in the last few months. The last time was for an update on the book and he was that right away and never responded to me at all.
      I almost contacted Ray directly and now wish that I had. I know I would have gotten a quicker response .
      I guess it was the newsletter that made me wonder. Before I saw Bookworm 1's reply I was thinking ... When was Poker Night by Ray Garton announced by Kings Way Press? Cap
      Books are weapons in the war of ideas.

Comment

Can we take this thread down and just never speak of this again? It just depresses me lol!!

Comment

Originally posted by mhatchett View Post
          Can we take this thread down and just never speak of this again? It just depresses me lol!!
          Honestly I think I agree. So I'm gonna lock this thread. If something actually changes in the KWP situation someone can let me know and I'll re-open the thread, but otherwise we're kinda beating a dead horse here. So I'm locking the thread.
          CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
          Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Comment

Working...
          X